Is activated charcoal whitening toothpaste safe? How come it whitens teeth so quickly

Does the mask work well on acne scars? I worked a temp job in a bread factory and all the dust and flour in my face lit my face up worse than I've ever seen. Quit that place but now I have a bunch of marks.

use a roller for acne scars are they like pothole types or just dark marks, dark marks go away, but those hole ones like Edward James olmos you need that derma roller a doctor can do it for you but if you do it yourself you gotta really make sure you disinfect the tool and skin but you cant go out for a while cause it was scab up your face and you have to wait for it to heal but from what Im told it works

Derma-Roller.jpg

derma-roller-side-effects.jpg

so dark colored balls and butthole, but a pristine light skinned taint.

that's quite a style you've got going there.

What do you mean dark? I’m not dark at all. But I do like my taint to glisten in the sunlight.

use a roller for acne scars are they like pothole types or just dark marks, dark marks go away, but those hole ones like Edward James olmos you need that derma roller a doctor can do it for you but if you do it yourself you gotta really make sure you disinfect the tool and skin but you cant go out for a while cause it was scab up your face and you have to wait for it to heal but from what Im told it works

Derma-Roller.jpg

Dark marks, I guess I'll just have to wait it out.
The breakout caught me by surprise because I've never had acne like that. After I quit that job I stopped getting new ones, but the old ones left dark marks.

I never knew people used it for teeth whitening, but activated charcoal is sometimes used in emergency medicine to decrease absorption of toxins and some drug overdoses. I'd say it's probably safe as it it's not going to kill you, but ask your dentist if it's beneficial.

Derma-Roller.jpg

does it basically make acne scars less noticeable by giving you a shit ton of slightly smaller ones?

does it basically make acne scars less noticeable by giving you a shit ton of slightly smaller ones?
no, it is supposed to lift up the indentation inflammation causing the collegen to pull the skin back up, so you dont get those pock mark acne dents in your skin.
It will scab up though so unless you work from home you will have to go out with some scabby skin, it works best with people with fair skin, a lot of people with darker skin like myself cant use that because we might keloid scar or get that pink pigmentation with darker skin. but if you got white skin it works.

I never knew people used it for teeth whitening, but activated charcoal is sometimes used in emergency medicine to decrease absorption of toxins and some drug overdoses. I'd say it's probably safe as it it's not going to kill you, but ask your dentist if it's beneficial.
yeah its used for pulling especially when your dog drinks some poisonous stuff like cleaner they give it charcoal and when you ingest it it comes right back out absorbing the toxins when you take a dump you aint supposed to use it often for colon cleansing though it will ruin your ability o absorb nutrients similar to how laxatives can destroy the gut microbia, you need to always take in probiotics to help with your gut health and reduce sugars and carbs intake, eat more veggies.

She's made you didn't send nudes along with your question?

Ps, this charcoal fad sounds like it's of the devil.

She's made me what??????
Actually, she's made a lasagna that's quite delicious..

Derma-Roller.jpg

Fuking OUCH !! <{danawhoah}> .

I refuse to use a toothpaste that looks like im brushing my teeth with mud and subsequently makes my teeth whiter somehow

They just changed the color temperature of the befor and after pictures.

Charcoal has a strong "pulling" effect, it's popular in face masks. Technically there's no abrasion. On the face of it I'm thinking it might be fine, but I wouldn't be the guinea pig.

I've been using baking soda to brush my teeth for like 7 years. Never had a cavity. I just had a check-up a few weeks ago, teeth are in perfect shape. So that experiment is concluded and successful. Toothpaste is garbage, baking soda makes your mouth fresh as fuck.
I've been on the baking soda routine for a few years. It's so much better than toothpaste. I also rinse with silver solution.

Just finished brushing with the charcoal. Sucks it's so messy

Back