Is activated charcoal whitening toothpaste safe? How come it whitens teeth so quickly

Dunno about teefes but on the ol' diarrhea activated charcoal is a miracle. Saved my life when I went to India.

Charcoal has a strong "pulling" effect, it's popular in face masks. Technically there's no abrasion. On the face of it I'm thinking it might be fine, but I wouldn't be the guinea pig.

I've been using baking soda to brush my teeth for like 7 years. Never had a cavity. I just had a check-up a few weeks ago, teeth are in perfect shape. So that experiment is concluded and successful. Toothpaste is garbage, baking soda makes your mouth fresh as fuck.
How do you use baking soda as tooth paste? Just dip a wet tooth brush in to dry baking soda?

Is there anything that helps enamel for your teeth or once the enamel is gone you are pretty much screwed.
I could have swore there was a toothpaste brand with shiny prismatic foil packaging that said it rebuilds the surface. May have been by Colgate. I think the stuff the dental assistant buffs onto the surface is also supposed to be good.

How do you use baking soda as tooth paste? Just dip a wet tooth brush in to dry baking soda?
I'd think introducing moisture into the baking soda would cause mold.

It's badass, i use it daily.
I drink coffee and smoke a little, so I'm paranoid about the colour of my teeth. Since using it, I've definitely seen a visible difference - big fan. Charcoal-based facial scrubs/washes are the business as well.

Could you just make your own charcoal via burning wood?

Well that is how charcoal is made...

Activated carbon isn't charcoal though so personally I wouldn't bother.

I can't afford all that shit so I just chew on briquettes.

There's no special technique, I just put a small quantity of soda in my left palm, wet the toothbrush and scoop it up.

These are scams. Look at the lighting on the skin, the "after" photo always has better and whiter lightning, whereas the "before" photo has yellow and dim lighting.

I've used the crest white strips, which is just hydrogen peroxide gel, to lighten my coffee stains. It took about 4-5 treatments to start to see an effect. No way brushing your teeth makes this immediate difference.
I agree on the lighting.

However my sister uses this stuff and after one brushing I noticed her teeth were significantly whiter. So it really does work.

She said it helps to protect against acidity in what you drink. She said drink water and leave her alone lol
She's made you didn't send nudes along with your question?

Ps, this charcoal fad sounds like it's of the devil.

I'm waiting for diamond toothpaste. Or silicon activated "smart" toothpaste. There's technology everywhere now!

I started brushing my teeth with activated charcoal after normal brushing a couple times and it's crazy how well it works.
yeah it works but im scared to continue after people saying it will destroy your teeth

Also use it on your face, use some elmers glue and make a mask with it those black heads on your nose will come right out.

It's badass, i use it daily.
I drink coffee and smoke a little, so I'm paranoid about the colour of my teeth. Since using it, I've definitely seen a visible difference - big fan. Charcoal-based facial scrubs/washes are the business as well.
Those charcoal face washes and scrubs and mask really work they lighten or briighten your skin complexion, but you gotta get a good brand that is not filled with harsh chemicals I remember trying this indian brand they gave me some samples of it in packets when I ordered some supplements on iHerb I think? years ago and the stuff worked it made my skin smoother and cleaned out the dark heads in my pores.

you can make your own fask mask though with activted charcoal, the only thing I never did was ingest it, scared to do that but people say it removes toxins in your colon when you take it but you should only use it once in a while not often, but these people also ingest betonite clay too.

I just use a dremel tool and sand the absolute fuck out of my teeth. It hurts so unbelievably bad but I think it's worth it for a smile like this :D

Those charcoal face washes and scrubs and mask really work they lighten or briighten your skin complexion, but you gotta get a good brand that is not filled with harsh chemicals I remember trying this indian brand they gave me some samples of it in packets when I ordered some supplements on iHerb I think? years ago and the stuff worked it made my skin smoother and cleaned out the dark heads in my pores.

you can make your own fask mask though with activted charcoal, the only thing I never did was ingest it, scared to do that but people say it removes toxins in your colon when you take it but you should only use it once in a while not often, but these people also ingest betonite clay too.
Does the mask work well on acne scars? I worked a temp job in a bread factory and all the dust and flour in my face lit my face up worse than I've ever seen. Quit that place but now I have a bunch of marks.

Back