IRS guilty, ordered to pay 3.5 million to conservatives..

We get it, you’re more interested in semantics than admitting they’re guilty of treating conservative groups differently.

Obama weaponized the federal government. Deal with it.

Oh okay, so since your criteria for being guilty is settling a civil lawsuit, does that mean you think Trump is a racist since he settled a civil lawsuit accusing him of racist practices in one of his apartment building in the 70s?

Oh okay, so since your criteria for being guilty is settling a civil lawsuit, does that mean you think Trump is a racist since he settled a civil lawsuit accusing him of racist practices in one of his apartment building in the 70s?

Did the trump family admit to wrongdoing? No

Did the irs, yes.

See how that works?

Did the trump family admit to wrongdoing? No

Did the irs, yes.

See how that works?
You specifically said Obama weaponized the federal government

Did Obama admit to wrongdoing?

Is there any evidence that Obama actually ordered the IRS to act in such a way to target conservative and liberal groups?

Oh, I forgot you're a consistently inconsistent partisan hack.

Look at the 2 FBI cheaters and the lengths they went, look at those conservative women diamond and silk who were silenced on Facebook.
The talks of programmers using code to hide right wing comments and users.

Look at the media and what they will do.

Obama doesn't even need to say anything and undehanded things are done for his benefit.

Imagine trump chain smoked newport's like Obama what the media and comedians would do.

The two FBI agents did nothing wrong other than talk shit about Trump while investigating him, removed for conflict of interest reasons not because of any official misconduct

They were silenced on Facebook because they repeatedly violated the terms of service for hate speech. Besides Facebook got was more ad revenue from conservative sources than liberals

"Talks of" is conservative code for "shit I'm pulling out of my ass to make a point without any actual evidence " same as when Trump says anything

The media is overwhelmingly owned by conservatives. Fox is owned by conservatives. 3 out of 4 talk radio stations are conservative leaning. Newspapers are split about 50/50 and there are more conservative websites than Liberal...the myth of the media being a giant Liberal circle jerk isn't true. Also why during the election Trump was given almost 80% of all election coverage.

Underhanded thing done...like what? A management oversight in 2013 that totals a few million dollars in a lawsuit that more centered around the fact that a huge majority of the groups that were being discovered to be abusing tax laws in the election year of 2012 were conservative groups. This lead to the agency looking harder at conservatives than liberals in 2013. They shouldn't have done it, but they had reasons to do it. It was discovered and corrected, that happens. Sorry to be blunt bu a few million is pocket change in America politics and it was not found to be done with malicious intent. You make Obama sound like a mafia Don , if that was true that whole Hilary Clinton email fake scandal that cost her the entire election wouldn't have happened.

I wish that all he did was chain smoke. People talked about that because Obama was scandal free for his entire 8 years in office. Trumps had more scandals in one year than any modern president

Why is it that every single Trump supporter sounds like they dropped out of high school? Shouldn't surprise me when they voted for a man that says "biggly"

You specifically said Obama weaponized the federal government

Did Obama admit to wrongdoing?

Is there any evidence that Obama actually ordered the IRS to act in such a way to target conservative and liberal groups?

Oh, I forgot you're a consistently inconsistent partisan hack.

Let’s see, spying on political opponents and the press, along with the IRS scandal is a good start.

Let’s see, spying on political opponents and the press, along with the IRS scandal is a good start.
Which of these were actually ordered by Obama that he has admitted to doing?

Because I want to make sure you're going to be consistent....since you seem to charge Obama with everything that was done by the justice department/IRS while he was President, that you're doing the same in regards to Trump right now.

Which of these were actually ordered by Obama that he has admitted to doing?

Because I want to make sure you're going to be consistent....since you seem to charge Obama with everything that was done by the justice department/IRS while he was President, that you're doing the same in regards to Trump right now.

Do you really think obama was in the dark about all of this?

And let me remind you, how many times did obama claim to have “found out about it on tv”? Was he being truthful then as well?

The bottom line, the buck stops with the president, be it trump or obama.

In the end it's either one of two things.

1. Obama requested it. probably not.

2. No one at the IRS was worried about the president.

I would go with 2.
Just like the VA people cooking their books
Just like Hillary had a private server less secure than a Gmail account per FBI.
Just like the woman blaming a terrorist attack on a YouTube video.

No respect for the president across the board.

Last edited:
Do you really think obama was in the dark about all of this?

And let me remind you, how many times did obama claim to have “found out about it on tv”? Was he being truthful then as well?

The bottom line, the buck stops with the president, be it trump or obama.
Did Obama also target groups with names like 'progressive' and 'occupy'?

And what was the ratio?
I don't know. What was the ratio of political groups formed that had political names like 'tea party' 'conservative' etc.. to the ones that had 'occupy' 'progressive' etc? and how does it compare to your initial question?

tenor.gif

Now we have precedent if a federal agency acting politically instead of... Appropriately. Bad precedent.

It’s time to fire up a special counsel prosecutor for this right ?

The problem in these sorts of cases is that everything happens under a veil of secrecy, and the investigations are always conducted by professional / political allies who are more interested in "CYA" than holding anyone accountable. It's like if a prisoner dies in custody, and Internal Affairs clears the guards involved, are you going to be able to prove otherwise? Of course not – not unless you happen to be a badass attorney who can fight and win laborious discovery battles. So, whether Obama directed, tacitly approved, ignored, or protected people involved in this IRS targeting scandal, furnishing "proof" of it requires facts which aggrieved parties simply don't have access to. At this point, we'll probably never have a satisfying answer either way.
Being that left leaning groups were also targeted I think we can check off the idea this was ordered by Obama to specifically attack right wing groups.

Last edited:
Obama doesn't even need to say anything and undehanded things are done for his benefit. Imagine trump chain smoked newport's like Obama what the media and comedians would do.

Stolen for my sig.

Truly, your politiacl acumen, argumentative skill, and logical mastery are treasures to behold.

Back