Iron Mike Tyson admits he would not have been prepared for Royce Gracie in 1993

In a street situation where Mike swarms with full force and commits to full damage without defense in mind, I think good chance he KOs Royce.. In a controlled situation where Mike was not fully committing to inflicting immediate damage, Royce wins more than he loses.

Most college wrestlers that have never thrown a punch in their life would have wrecked Tyson in his prime. A boxer with no other training is a fish out of water in an mma fight.

I imagine it looking something like
1424147550181.gif

Having a very, very hard time imagining Royce winning this one. He had no wrestling skills and would be completely outmatched in terms of speed, power, explosivity, size and athleticism

I cannot say mike wouldn't win based on raw aggression and pushing forwards in kill mode.

he would have punched him out the ring

Exactly, Royce would have koed him in 30 seconds

Did I suddenly go through a time machine back to the early 1990s?

One punch lands clean and Royce would have been taken out on a stretcher.

He would have murdered Royce either way

I would actually pick Mike Tyson.

50:50 but Tyson could train takedown defense for 1 year and win easily

Tyson would KO Royce from the bottom of north south

And so on.

This experiment has already been done a thousand times, my stupid Sheepdog friends. The boxer loses every time.

Truly embarrassing for anyone at a MMA forum to believe that Tyson had a legitimate shot of beating Royce in the early 1990s, let alone that it would've been easy for him to do so.

Mike usually gives a nod to his opponent when asked about fantasy matchups.

I did not know Mike Tyson had a humble bone in his body. /

Then you don't know very much. He's extremely self-deprecating and has low self-esteem. And Royce would have likely been hospitalized, btw.

Back