IRON FIST Season 2 (Cancelled at Netflix After Two Seasons)

Looks better than season 1. But expect them to do 12 episodes when all they need is 7-8. So they add side stories with Colleen and Misty and something stupid with Danny to fill time.
Even Daredevil and Punisher have extra episodes but they were better than the other series.
Its already confirmed this season will only have 10 episodes instead of the usual 12.

Seriously. Watching her get her arm chopped off for butting into shit she can't handle for the 100th time was one of the best moments in Netflix-Marvel. I've enjoyed all the shows to varying degrees except for the Punisher. Had high hopes for the Punisher but I just did not enjoy it.
I still have 2 episodes left of the punisher... it just seems to drag forever.

I'm already bored.

"I didn't ask for the Iron Fist" .... um, yeah ya did.

I still have 2 episodes left of the punisher... it just seems to drag forever.

Yep. The story just wasn't done well. I like my Punisher to do a lot less talking and a lot more killing. Also that whole side story with the kid who had PTSD was fucking horrible. I was thinking we were going to get something a long the lines of DD season 2 but 13 episodes and focused on Punisher. They went a different route and I didn't like.

Also all these Marvel shows should be condensed more. They should chop them down to like 10 episodes.

they seemed to have corrected their mistakes with the character between defenders and luke cage season 2.

gonna give it a chance, and i need background noise for workouts anyway.

yea i though finn did a better job as time went on as well,

Fuck. I couldn't even finish the first season. I thought it actually started off ok but got progressively worse. Think I got to about episode 8 or thereabouts and it just bacame too painful to watch anymore.

Hopefully they can redeem the character. Trailer looks significantly improved from the first season.

Danny Rand is supposed to be the best Kun Lun has to offer but he had the emotional maturity of a kid and was by far the weakest defender. Very disappointing.

I'll have to start this soon. I was actually....looking forward to it?

At five minutes in it was pretty clear how bad this is going to be.

It feels like it was directed by a bucket of earwigs.

Twenty-five minutes in it feels like it was written by the translators whose work ends up on Engrish.com.

At five minutes in it was pretty clear how bad this is going to be.

It feels like it was directed by a bucket of earwigs.

Twenty-five minutes in it feels like it was written by the translators whose work ends up on Engrish.com.

Worse than the first season? I can't see how thats possible.

Worse than the first season? I can't see how thats possible.

I'm not even finished the first episode.

But believe when I tell you

the first fight is INCREDIBLY stupid

and the dialogue is as bad as it gets. It's like the actors were never in the room together and they were shot saying their lines one at a time to an empty screen. One cliche after the next, they don't even have to finish a conversation, you can always tell what the next line is going to be.

and the dialogue is as bad as it gets. It's like the actors were never in the room together and they were shot saying their lines one at a time to an empty screen. One cliche after the next, they don't even have to finish a conversation, you can always tell what the next line is going to be.

Don't tell me that! Aw man!

Just helping you manage expectations.

By the end of the episode I was seeing elements some are going to enjoy.

By no means did I think it was going to be better than DD, but I was hoping to hear about some improvement lol

this is baaaad. Whoever is writing these Netflix Marvel shows needs to get a job where bad ideas and poor execution aren't rewarded. The writing, casting, and directing is soooo bad on Iron Fist I can't even. And its barely any better in Cage (S1,2) and JJ (S2).

Netflix to Prince of Flowers after S1: If you could work out less for S2 that would be great.

LMFAO this is the worst show ever made. Season 1 was an embarrassment but so many people told me to try season 2 I figured I’ll give it a shot.

FORCED myself through the first couple episodes but I’m done. This is horrifying. Fire everyone involved and throw them off a cliff.

Daredevil & Punisher ONLY please.

Back