IRON FIST Season 2 (Cancelled at Netflix After Two Seasons)

Looks better than season 1. But expect them to do 12 episodes when all they need is 7-8. So they add side stories with Colleen and Misty and something stupid with Danny to fill time.
Even Daredevil and Punisher have extra episodes but they were better than the other series.
For the most part if these shows were 8 episodes long they would be so much better. It would eliminate all of the cringey drawn or dialogue scenes.

I'm watching for sure.

And Misty is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeee

I actually liked Iron Fist. It’s not as good as Daredevil or Punisher, but I thought it was better than Luke Cage and Defenders.

But i wish Misty would go away. She annoys me to no end

This. I can't stand her at this point. I was hoping she would get killed by the end of LC2. Every time she talks to someone it's like a teenager talking to an adult with a lot of eye rolling and "ughhhhs!" Then she has the balls to rip on Luke after he did all the heavy lifting for her the entire season.

I have higher expectations for IF2. His character was more likable in LC2 and the fight scenes with him and Luke were pretty cool. I think they ironed out some of the kinks with his character. The drama with Davos and Joy seems a little forced though. They went from being close friends to wanting to kill Danny pretty easily. Still, i'm curious to see them get into the tournament of heaven and other shit dealing with Kun Lun. I don't think this season will be great, but if they have less Colleen and Misty, and cooler Danny with better fight scenes it could be decent. I didn't mind the first season, though obviously it had some faults.

I also feel that complaints levied against the show for doing the “white saviour” trope aren’t fair. Danny Rand has to be white. The show takes place in America and he’s supposed to be the son of a billionaire industrialist. Ergo he has to be white. If they wanted him to be an Asian billionaire he couldn’t be American, he’d have to be Chinese or Japanese, not American.

they seemed to have corrected their mistakes with the character between defenders and luke cage season 2.

gonna give it a chance, and i need background noise for workouts anyway.
I agree. Im watching Luke Cage S2 right now and i noticed a difference in the Danny Rand Character immediately. I think i will attempt iron Fist S2 based on that.

I also feel that complaints levied against the show for doing the “white saviour” trope aren’t fair. Danny Rand has to be white. The show takes place in America and he’s supposed to be the son of a billionaire industrialist. Ergo he has to be white. If they wanted him to be an Asian billionaire he couldn’t be American, he’d have to be Chinese or Japanese, not American.

Reported for being Literally Hitler:)

Eh, it's Netflix-Marvel, don't have high hopes for it.

First season despite overall public reception had a certain charm and vibe with me.

Got to say I was looking forward to the next season but I'm not liking this trailer, bland, no like Davos or wtf his steel serpent name is, looks limited, budget wise.. feels very calculated and not in a good way, even got the same set from The Defenders with the restaurant meh oh and more Misty god I hate that character with a passion by now. Hard to believe this could be worse then that goof show leader managed to do in the past but it's not looking good.

Seriously. Watching her get her arm chopped off for butting into shit she can't handle for the 100th time was one of the best moments in Netflix-Marvel. I've enjoyed all the shows to varying degrees except for the Punisher. Had high hopes for the Punisher but I just did not enjoy it.
If only it had been her head. .

Exactly. I'm still working my way through Luke Cage S2. If it wasn't for Bushmaster, I'd probably have tapped out by now. Although it's still orders of magnitude better than Jessica Jones S2. That had one good episode out of 13: the one where Killgrave makes a comeback. Even dead, he's more fun and interesting to watch than all the live characters.

Bushmaster is good the rest is meh.. they drag it too much with Mariah and Misty enough already.. meh overall started strong went to shit, will not recommend LC season 2 or you know what just watch a handful of episodes say around ep 2/3 till 9 or 10 when Danny leaves you leave too xD and you got the best part already.

Punisher was good.

Disliked The Defenders was bloated, meh, boring no real danger, was a real downer for me.. hyped up for nothing.

Didn't see JJ season 2 yet I'm dreading that slow burn with no climax but I got Trish to look forward to that's the main reason I'm even considering it.

DD and Punisher are good the rest nope.. I like the flavor of IF but poor execution overall and not liking what I see so far from S2.

didn't even get through season 2 of luke cage yet. as an iron fist comic character fan, i hated season 1.

daredevil and punisher are the only netflix incarnations i've enjoyed thus far.

i dont know what it was, but she was sexy as fuck in Luke Cage season 2. when she's not trying to be "the law" and is actually helpful, she could get it.
She's definitely good looking. Ive no issue with her there
But im tired of them trying to shove this tough chick shit down my throat in such an unbelievable way. She's a normal human in a show full of super powered people. She needs to stay in her lane.
She was ridiculous in LC S2 beating up dudes with literally 1 hand. They overplay the tough schtick with her.
She's supposed to be a detective, but the way they show her use that ability in the show is like she has a super power. It's just bad, lazy writing

I don't really care one way or the other...I never paid much mind to IronFist comics, but.....uhhh, there are Asian-Americans.
He could be the son of a Japanese/Chinese/Nepalese- American billionaire

There’s plenty of Asian billionaires in the world: in Asia. China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam etc all have billionaires. But they live in Asia, not the US. The only non-white billionaires in the US that come to mind are Oprah and Michael Jordan, neither of whom are industrialists.

I don't really care one way or the other...I never paid much mind to IronFist comics, but.....uhhh, there are Asian-Americans.
He could be the son of a Japanese/Chinese/Nepalese- American billionaire

She's definitely good looking. Ive no issue with her there
But im tired of them trying to shove this tough chick shit down my throat in such an unbelievable way. She's a normal human in a show full of super powered people. She needs to stay in her lane.
She was ridiculous in LC S2 beating up dudes with literally 1 hand. They overplay the tough schtick with her.
She's supposed to be a detective, but the way they show her use that ability in the show is like she has a super power. It's just bad, lazy writing

Her beating up those guys with 1 arm was fucking stupid I almost stopped watching at that point.

There’s plenty of Asian billionaires in the world: in Asia. China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam etc all have billionaires. But they live in Asia, not the US. The only non-white billionaires in the US that come to mind are Oprah and Michael Jordan, neither of whom are industrialists.
Lol who gives a shit?
"Danny Rand" isn't a real person. There's nothing unrealistic about there being an Asian-American billionaire in a make belief comic book world. Guess what else isn't in the US? A dragon powered fist.

lol ive seen you make this argument before, and it is ridiculous. If you can believe there's a man that has dragon powers ,then you can believe that there is a an Asian-American billionaire

I thought Luke Cage season 2 was amazing, easily top 3 seasons of any Marvel Netflix show.

Looks better than Season 1. Like, way better.

Also, is the guy playing Danny's "brother" the same guy that he got pissy with last season?

Lol who gives a shit?
"Danny Rand" isn't a real person. There's nothing unrealistic about there being an Asian-American billionaire in a make belief comic book world. Guess what else isn't in the US? A dragon powered fist.

lol ive seen you make this argument before, and it is ridiculous. If you can believe there's a man that has dragon powers ,then you can believe that there is a an Asian-American billionaire

Suspension of disbelief has its limits. Dragons are believable. Rich Asian-Americans? I’m just not buying it.

Back