Irish WWE fighter thretens to break Conor's arm; McGregor offers proper backup

She's over huge in WWE right now, rumored to be facing RR in the main event of WrestleMania. Wonder if Rousey agrees to job.
I heard people are getting tired of Rousey being shoved down their throats (like it was in the UFC), she got booed out the arena in her last outing lol despite it being in her home town and her being a "babyface" and she looked legit furious lol, I don't think she can mentally handle being booed.

Last edited:
What about your Bltzkrieg on punctuation, bud?
I don't punctuate either, unless I'm grammar nazi'ng. I damn sure won't post a thread title with a misspelling though, it makes everything the thread starter is saying look like it's coming from a 2nd grader.

fedor tapped, gsp tapped 2x, anderson silva tapped 2x...big nog tapped, cain tapped...need I go on..so stop with the conor hating cause the guy tapped...it happens to the best.
jon jones and dc never tapped. number 1 and number 2 greatest fighters of all time and now you know why.

"To fight"...WWE fans believe this shit? Post Nunes Ronda would still run through the entire WWE female division on a single night.

Nia Jax would kill her, unintentionally. Nunes loses (life) via "snug botch" in under 10 seconds.

I don't punctuate either, unless I'm grammar nazi'ng. I damn sure won't post a thread title with a misspelling though, it makes everything the thread starter is saying look like it's coming from a 2nd grader.

Grammar is usage of verbs, phrases and clauses. Punctuation is not grammar (not ‘grammar nazi’ing’ when you discuss punctuation).

Don’t shit on somebody when your attack undermines you.

Even if I agree that thread titles should be written with care.

This

Oh an WWE sucks and is for 9 year olds

Cain-Velasquez-WWE-NXT.jpg

Grammar is usage of verbs, phrases and clauses. Punctuation is not grammar (not ‘grammar nazi’ing’ when you discuss punctuation).

Don’t shit on somebody when your attack undermines you.

Even if I agree that thread titles should be written with care.
if you want to get technical you COMPLETELY missed the fucking point which is no surprise.
Punctuation is not grammar (not ‘grammar nazi’ing’ when you discuss punctuation).
that has absolutely ZERO to do with why i only punctuate while im grammar nazi'ing. i just happen to only do it while im busting people on shit grammar. is this difficult to process without me punctuating anything? example: i dont smoke cigars unless im walking the dogs.

Damn lol that is savage even for pro wrestling standards, I can see Ronda getting legit pissed off at some point and punching her for real in the ring.

Well, it is getting to her. She borderline cried when the Bella Twins were ripping on her. She is an easy target because there is just so much true stuff to say about her. Also, she has a history of rage so I'm sure she'll shoot on someone if she hasn't already.

She's over huge in WWE right now, rumored to be facing RR in the main event of WrestleMania. Wonder if Rousey agrees to job.

Not unless they pay her a crap ton of money and give her an out. 50/50 match before losing, ref mistake, Becky cheats, injury, etc.. No way in hell she legit loses clean. This is so Rousey can continue her fantasy world promotion from the UFC. If she loses clean, she has no real future. Rousey doesn't sell if she is just another wrassler that could lose.

I heard people are getting tired of Rousey getting shoved down their throats (like it was in the UFC), she got booed out the arena in her last outing lol despite it being in her home town and her being a "babyface" and she looked legit furious lol, I don't think she can mentally handle being booed.

I called it months ago that Rousey would crack like she did in real life. Her natural shitty personality and half-tardness would slowly leak out. Wrestlers would turn on her, fans would follow, and she would claim to have chosen to turn heel after everyone already shat on her.

This

Oh an WWE sucks and is for 9 year olds

watching wwe live is just as awesome as watching mma live. yeah the stories and outcome are scripted and pre-determined, but some of the stunts they pull are breathtaking, the drama's awesome, and some of the chics are pretty hot.

don't knock it till you tried it pretty boy

Wrestling is the best base for MMA.
I don't think you fully understood my comment, sir. I meant that he shouldn't call her a fighter, since she's a pro wrestler. I have not said that she would be a bad fighter. And, as a fan of both MMA and Pro Wrestling, I know that wrestling is a great base for MMA.

Wrestling is the best base for MMA.
Funny how wrestling (olympic, college) is a legit sport, and Pro wrestling is all show, and probably a lot of them do not have a legit amateur wrestling background.

Why do MMA fans get so offended by pro wrestling? I watched it as a kid in the 80's and early 90's and get back into it a little bit here and there, but for the past several years It's gotten too stupid for me; but I still find the history and documentaries about it fascinating and I usually watch Wrestlemania every year.

Most MMA fans do not understand that if it wasn't for pro wrestling that there might not be MMA right now. If anybody is interested why, I can tell you in the spoiler tag below, as it will take a couple of paragraphs to explain.

It all goes back to Karl Gotch and Billy Robinson, who trained together in old school catch wrestling, both went their different ways in the pro wrestling world and ultimately both of them ended up in Japan training pro wrestlers. Gotch trained Yoshiaki Fujiwara, who trained Suzuki and Funaki, who recruited and trained Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, and Rutten then went on and found Pancrase. Robinson would train most of the UWFI wrestlers that would go on to become Pride.

I don't think a lot of modern fans really understand the influence that Rings had on Pride. Pride basically swallowed up Rings, took their best fighters(Fedor, Overeem, etc), stole their ideas, then put them out of business in 2002, right around the time that Pride really started to kick ass. The guy who founded Rings, Akira Maeda is connected to Takada, Fujiwara, and Tiger Mask. Those four guys all came out of the same dojo and basically laid the groundwork for what MMA would become. Their bidding war over Rickson Gracie would basically shape the history of MMA.

If you take away pro wrestling's direct influence on MMA history, you take away Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn, Suzuki, Funaki, Frank Shamrock, Bas Rutten, Sakuraba, Takada, Fedor, Pancrase, Pride, Rings, Shooto never happens. I think it's safe to say that maybe MMA never happens, especially when you consider the influence that pro wrestling had on Mitsuyo Maeda, who taught the Gracies how to grapple.

Maeda was living in a YMCA in Alabama at one point during his travels, learning tricks of the trade from the pro wrestlers he befriended in the 1900's. He basically taught the Gracie's Judo with some old school pro wrestling tricks and submissions worked into it. I mean, if you take all of that away, what does that leave MMA? It would have basically been just a toughman contest, it would have died an early death, if it even would have happened at all.

Last edited:
if you want to get technical you COMPLETELY missed the fucking point which is no surprise.

that has absolutely ZERO to do with why i only punctuate while im grammar nazi'ing. i just happen to only do it while im busting people on shit grammar. is this difficult to process without me punctuating anything? example: i dont smoke cigars unless im walking the dogs.

Punctuation and use of proper capital letters when appropriate, makes you comprehensible. It’s easier than deciphering what you wrote above.

So don’t bust somebody’s balls for writing ‘thretens’. Glass houses.

A thread title he should edit anyway. But I’m not going to complain. Preposition ‘error’ which I don’t believe exists.

Also, complaining about punctuation is not FUCKING grammar nazi’ing. Grammar is phrases, usage, context, neither commas, semi-colons nor exclamation marks. Spelling errors are not grammar errors.

also complaining about punctuation is not grammar naziing grammar is phrases usage content neither commas semi-colons nor exclamation marks spellling errors are not grammar errors

Which paragraph is easier to read?

Are there some MMA incels in this thread questioning if they would fuck Becky?

AcidicHospitableCanvasback-small.gif

9c321949594d6586e94225a14842fbfe268b8b02_hq.gif

giphy.gif

That's fucken RICH.

Punctuation and use of proper capital letters when appropriate, makes you comprehensible. It’s easier than deciphering what you wrote above.

So don’t bust somebody’s balls for writing ‘thretens’. Glass houses.

A thread title he should edit anyway. But I’m not going to complain. Preposition ‘error’ which I don’t believe exists.

Also, complaining about punctuation is not FUCKING grammar nazi’ing. Grammar is phrases, usage, context, neither commas, semi-colons nor exclamation marks. Spelling errors are not grammar errors.

also complaining about punctuation is not grammar naziing grammar is phrases usage content neither commas semi-colons nor exclamation marks spellling errors are not grammar errors

Which paragraph is easier to read?
should i go point by point or is that a waste of time? im assuming the ladder*

Back