Irish only 6 million Russia 150 million?

5% of the population is intelligent. More than 50% of the people are ignorant. I think that's the reason McGregor is popular among the 12 year olds

The other 45% are maths geniuses.

Dagestan doesn't have the money to go to war. They don't have internet or tv yet so they probably don't even know who Khabib is. They are too busy making their own fun.

1292331343_russian-improvised-bungee-jumping.gif
That is focking insane!!!
Now I wanna do it!!!

Technically any UK fighter wins the argument. Great Britain still runs the world through banks and secret societies, meaning that for example:

Darren Till: world 7.6 billions.

There won't be any Dagestanis in attendance because going to a rowdy live event, having a few drinks and enjoying yourself is not allowed under Islamic law. Khabib was calling for people who attended a rap concert to be executed.

More like Ireland is 6 million, Dagestan is 3 million.

Lol @ thinking that Khabib is some kind of a national hero here.

That's a good point

Russia isn't some monolithic population,

Different people with different interests

What about come fight night and all the defining ole ole oles from the Irish.Ireland shows up to support more than any people I have seen on neutral soil.That quote might come back to rattle Khabib come fight night.

Saying Russians are going to root for Khabib is like saying Americans would root for a guy from Puerto Rico.

There won't be any Dagestanis in attendance because going to a rowdy live event, having a few drinks and enjoying yourself is not allowed under Islamic law. Khabib was calling for people who attended a rap concert to be executed.

Hey Islam is a religion of peace! Unless you are a woman or gay or break islamic law they might chop off your hands.

That is not what I remember reading. Source please?

That is not what I remember reading. Source please?
I am exaggerating for lulz but he definitely expressed outrage at the event and did not distance himself from physical threats against the musicians or attendees. (it is claimed that he explicity supported the death threats ... idk if that it is true)

It's an ongoing controversy in Russia at the moment and FYI the majority of Russians - especially UFC demographic - do not support Khabib on this issue.

https://www.rt.com/sport/438206-khabib-nurmagomedov-russian-rap-stars/

Back