Irish only 6 million Russia 150 million?

Derp but hes Russian. Whatsa matter with Russians? No loyalty deep derp. Conor got this derp
He's Dagestani, and a Russian citizen.
Do you count Cain as 100% American, and do rednecks cheer for him? Guess not. Same with Khabib here. Some will cheer, others won't.

5% of the population is intelligent. More than 50% of the people are ignorant. I think that's the reason McGregor is popular among the 12 year olds

Last edited:
He's Dagestani, and a Russian citizen.
Do you count Cain as 100% American, and do rednecks cheer for him? Guess not. Same with Khabib here. Some will cheer, others won't.
Did you count how many derps I wrote?

Jesus, people, are you really this stupid?

Didnt Russia get its shit pushed in by Finland back in the day

Finland lost 10% of it's territory and 30% of it's economy signing a peace treaty after three months.

They've lost more than what the Soviet demanded before the war.

5% of the population are intelligent. More than 50% of people are ignorant. I think that's the reason McGregor are popular among the 12 year olds
You think that's the reason McGregor are popular? I always wondereded why he are popular. It because the twelvey olds.

Russians don't exactly support Dagestanis.

It's funny how UFC and the media hype how big Khabib is in Russia. Nope, just Dagestan.

Finland lost 10% of it's territory and 30% of it's economy signing a peace treaty after three months.

They've lost more than what the Soviet demanded before the war.
Well atleast they didnt lose their whole country like us Estonians.

More like Ireland is 6 million, Dagestan is 3 million.

Lol @ thinking that Khabib is some kind of a national hero here.
But half of them are women and they aren't allowed out of the kitchen or their bee keeper suits.

wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

Well atleast they didnt lose their whole country like us Estonians.

Soviets didn't wanted their whole country, they had specific territorial demands before the war.

But I admire the Finnish for standing their ground as long as they could, also the volunteers from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia etc.

This just means more of Conor's country men are going to pay to watch him get snuffed.

Russians are a different breed.

Russian people are just used to drunk folk rolling around like that on the street. Is normal. If they stopped for every drunk bum they wouldn't do anything in their day.

Last edited:
Dagestan doesn't have the money to go to war. They don't have internet or tv yet so they probably don't even know who Khabib is. They are too busy making their own fun.

1292331343_russian-improvised-bungee-jumping.gif

Man I was there at the MGM post weighins for ufc 189 and the Irish literally took over that place

More like Ireland is 6 million, Dagestan is 3 million.

Lol @ thinking that Khabib is some kind of a national hero here.
Yea, that’s not how it works there, nationality in a county that ethnically diverse is perticulary insignificant

He has the support of Dagestan and neighbours for sure tho

What about come fight night and all the defining ole ole oles from the Irish.Ireland shows up to support more than any people I have seen on neutral soil.That quote might come back to rattle Khabib come fight night.

Meh.
More irish in US than Russians.
Closer to fly from Ireland than from Russia (to US). A lot less expensive as well.

Besides, we both know khabib does not care for the hysterical screams from the crowd.

IMO you got no point.

Back