Irish Gang threatens "Kebab"

463.jpg
A few hundred? Lol.

Not one of Conor's team mates had his back in the brawl. Atleast Conor had the balls to chase after Khabib, I respect him for that. His whole team sat there taking the beating like bitches.

In a way I feel bad for Conor. He would have been in there fighting if it was any of his team mates, but none of his team mates had his back.

Edit: It took a American fan wearing an August Mcgregor suit to jump in the cage to protect Conor. That guy had more balls than his whole team.

The friggin US army could threaten Khabib, they still wouldnt be able to do shit to him in his hometown as Dagestan is protected by the Russian Federation.
Unless Khabib is planning on going to Dublin I dont see him blinking an eye about any of this.
Like Mcregor himself, they are posers talking and their words are intended to show off to those dumb enough to take them seriously.

lol the Bratva has over 300,000 members
Mobs don’t operate the same way they operate like a business with larger goals
Ms 13 is literally just there to fuck shit up
They are like the definition of meaningless violence

Mobs don’t operate the same way they operate like a business with larger goals
Ms 13 is literally just there to fuck shit up
They are like the definition of meaningless violence
bro the bratva is in a whole different league, there is no comparison

Guerilla fighters don't abide by ROE. We are governed by international law. You'd have to be a sadly mistaken individual if you think anyone could have a successful campaign against the U.S. military if we took all rules off the table. lol

When you get bailed out by the French I think you automatically lose all claim to any kind of toughness or badassery. Anyway, it's obvious to any real student of history that the real biggest badasses on the planet are Europeans. No other region has the history of warfare, violence and significance as that place.

Europe is a continent, you have to be joking. The French were some of the first to leave CF in Afghanistan. The Russians lost somewhere around 15,000 troops in Afghanistan. They also high tailed it out of there and left many of their weapons behind. The Taliban can largely thank them for their small arms.

"As Soviet troops withdrew, they left behind literally all their matériel except for the vehicles needed to transport them back over the border."
(https://www.mepc.org/commentary/lessons-soviet-withdrawal-Afghanistan)

^^ wtf? Baddest on earth right? lol

Russia being the boogeyman is highly exaggerated.

Europe is a continent, you have to be joking. The French were some of the first to leave CF in Afghanistan. The Russians lost somewhere around 15,000 troops in Afghanistan. They also high tailed it out of there and left many of their weapons behind. The Taliban can largely thank them for their small arms.

"As Soviet troops withdrew, they left behind literally all their matériel except for the vehicles needed to transport them back over the border."
(https://www.mepc.org/commentary/lessons-soviet-withdrawal-Afghanistan)

^^ wtf? Baddest on earth right? lol

Russia being the boogeyman is highly exaggerated.

Russia isn't Europe IMO.

Guerilla fighters don't abide by ROE. We are governed by international law. You'd have to be a sadly mistaken individual if you think anyone could have a successful campaign against the U.S. military if we took all rules off the table. lol

Lol Vietnam was infamous for its warcrimes and you dropped more bombs than in WW2. Face it, you were clearly trying and you lost.

A few hundred? Lol.

They act as if insurgents are attacking U.S. forces head on....with a few hundred at that? lol They know we operate under a ROE, if not then why do they try to blend in with the local populous? The VC set up camps in villages. How would the U.S. look leveling a village, and that story makes the news? We'd have to hope to catch them in the open. Same thing with Afghanistan, they'll blend in with the locals. They rarely stage a fight, it's harassment fire, and retreat. Guerilla fighters are all about harassment fire, and IEDs and then fleeing to blend in with civilians because they know the U.S. has a public image to maintain. They know the U.S. can't purse after losing visual. If all cameras were turned off, the U.S. would decimate any opposition.

Russia isn't Europe IMO.

You said Europeans. The Russians got beat on in Afghanistan, dropped their AKs and ran as soon as they got the word. Facts. I'm a big supporter of the U.S., and are capabilities so I may be biased. Everyone has taken a loss here or there, but the U.S. is still the home team, and has the most impressive track record.

Lol Vietnam was infamous for its warcrimes and you dropped more bombs than in WW2. Face it, you were clearly trying and you lost.

The VC fought like cowards. They dug themselves underground, and blended in with the farmers. When the situation got too hot in firefights they retreated. The U.S. was seeking a head up fight, so the cards were stacked against them, as is usual in guerilla conflicts. It's a game of cat and mouse. They were always on the move dragging out the beating that was coming to them, and waited the campaign out until public opinion didn't favor us being there anymore.

The VC fought like cowards. They dug themselves underground, and blended in with the farmers. When the situation got to hot in firefights they retreated. The U.S. was seeking a head up fight, so the cards were stacked against them, as is usual in guerilla conflicts. They were always on the move dragging out the beating that was coming to them, and waited the campaign out until public opinion didn't favor us being there anymore.

Oh yeah shooting up poorly-armed farmers living in poverty is so courageous. Also, the VC had some victories that rarely get mentioned or are re-interpreted by US media and Nixon admitted the US could never win the Vietnamese war. And like I said, US forced committed plenty of war crimes, international opinion be damned, and they still do. The US held nothing back in the Vietnamese war and you LOST!

Oh yeah shooting up poorly-armed farmers living in poverty is so courageous. Also, the VC had some victories that rarely get mentioned or are re-interpreted by US media and Nixon admitted the US could never win the Vietnamese war. And like I said, US forced committed plenty of war crimes, international opinion be damned, and they still do. The US held nothing back in the Vietnamese war and you LOST!

They couldn't win because they couldn't fight how they wanted to. Yeah you'll have some victories but if you think they would have won the war then you're mistaken. If they had pulled a Hiroshima then the world would have been in an uproar. Look at the attention Napalm girl got.

War crimes? So tell me, what did the VC do after the U.S. withdrew?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back