Irish fans in Las Vegas call for old alcohol related stereotype to stop

Fuckin losers... look at em...

Punching signs and statues.....

Oh look, this video for the ???? time today.

Dude in the shitty 12 suit wont be making it to the fight lmao

lol @ all you triggered snowflakes. Leave the house sometimes and mingle with people. Have fun. Fucking cave dwellers. These are just drunk fans having a blast.

Good for them. People are having fun. At least they are doing that crap rather than showing up in every thread on MMA boards and repeating crap like "He's stuck in the mud" and "Conor is going to change his bum life" like before he got finished by mediocre Nate Diaz. The most annoying period ever.

Singing "up the ra"

I think the first guy who performed a sexual act on the water was American.

Meh. Looks like a typical weekend in Vegas to me. Having spent 1.5 years there, you really do see all kinds. All the stereotypes are real there.

What people are complaining they are drinking on a holiday? Do you guys not drink when you go to a concert or a night out? Too many snowflakes in these threads.

Death for the alcoholics

These are Devil people. And all deserve a mauling from the God of peace, Allah.

Alhamdulilah

lol @ all you triggered snowflakes. Leave the house sometimes and mingle with people. Have fun. Fucking cave dwellers. These are just drunk fans having a blast.
you mean scumbags

I am Irish and I tend not to go into this kind of stuff but meh. They are having fun, spending money, not hurting anybody.

Calm down.

Looks fun, if you're drunk too lol

The English conquered Ireland by introducing alcohol into the region that's what happened to their language all the bottles were written in English

If you want them to leave just hang up some potatoes they will soon follow the trail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back