Irish Edmond bragging about his fighter with literally one ko win in his career

Don't try and save face. just accept you jumped ship once Conor KO'd ya boi in 13 seconds. Must have done a number on ya , son.
I been a Conor fan always. I only cheered for Aldo when he fought
Max

Thats what you took away from my post? I pretty much shit on your hero, and his camp. But by all means, dig up his posts pre Conor, you'll find your answer.

Conor is my hero? You must have me confused with someone else. Aldo is ok, he was a champ for a longtime and a HOF

Conor is my hero? You must have me confused with someone else. Aldo is ok, he was a champ for a longtime and a HOF
My bad, your AV is shit. I see Conor, thats it. You on your AV alone, look like a Conor f@g boi.

My bad, your AV is shit. I see Conor, thats it. You on your AV alone, look like a Conor f@g boi.

Lol nah he's a good fighter but I hate what he stands for and his fanboys are the worst thing to happen to our sport

How dare you, sir
I will give you the benefit of doubt. I think i remember a Nike snot Conor AV, you should stick to that one, this new one makes you look like a Conor ship jumper like megafaglee.

I heard a quote from a movie gangs of new york he calls the irish imigrants 'potato eaters' and I wanted to use it myself in a real world scenario like sherdog.

That's a strange bucket list you have there my Moose humping friend.

plus he ruined a local fighter Hakeem Dawodu in his UFC debut with his so called "training"

He got starched early doors and then submitted while he was dazed. If he won the fight by brutal KO people would be quick to point out that it was due to his background with Thai Boxing in Canada.

So forgetting about his "training" he's ruined after 1 loss now? Talk about fickle.

If Conor annoyed me as much as he annoys some of you guys it seems i wouldn't follow him.

It seems like all his haters are following him on twitter and instagram.

Then they rush here the second somethings posted to make a thread about it.

It is, but I agree with him that you can't purposely only pick losses and three of those aren't real losses. An injury, a pulled fight and a dolly lol

I think TS was probably being facetious, but it's still 2-6 without the canceled fights.

Conor recently said that fighters, including himself, shouldn't move to America, as SBG are, 'the best fighting men in the world'.

I think he's half right. He shouldn't move because he gets special attention and flies in experts from around the world to train with.

The rest of the team just get to train with the bum coaches.

That said, i wonder how much better or worse Conor could be if he trained with top tier teams every day in the USA, but didn't get special attention.

Back