Irish Edmond bragging about his fighter with literally one ko win in his career

Mcgregor's fight with Eddie was less than 2 years ago, Lobov's fight with Ishihara was less than 2 years ago etc... At least get your facts right.

Edit: Gunnars fight with Jouban was just over a year ago and his fight with Tumenov was almost exactly 2 years ago. Also Conor's second fight with Nate was under 2 years ago.

My facts are 100% accurate. I listed only the most recent fights. From Mr. Finland's loss onwards they've not had a single win.

Yeah, Quealy isn't very good... Akhmed Aliev will knock him out

even GSP showed the dude love

gonna respect that opinion over some random sherdoggers
I don't know anything about Kavanagh but GSP saying something nice about someone doesn't mean much. He's a really nice guy and is going to say good things about almost anyone.

What are you talking about?
I heard a quote from a movie gangs of new york he calls the irish imigrants 'potato eaters' and I wanted to use it myself in a real world scenario like sherdog.

plus he ruined a local fighter Hakeem Dawodu in his UFC debut with his so called "training"

Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul. Your bitterness is why you're dubbed. Keep going like this and IP bans will be next.
Bitterness has nothing to do with it actually. More fake information from you lol. I made an (apparently) inappropriate comment about a wmma fighter, it was a not a bitter comment though.

I don't know anything about Kavanagh but GSP saying something nice about someone doesn't mean much. He's a really nice guy and is going to say good things about almost anyone.

Exactly. If GSP knew me he'd say nice things about me too even though I'm a worthless pos.

Bitterness has nothing to do with it actually. More fake information from you lol. I made an (apparently) inappropriate comment about a wmma fighter, it was a not a bitter comment though.

cool story bro.

SBG fighters' records in the UFC over the last 2 years:

Makwan Amirkhani LOSS vs Arnold Allen
Artem Lobov LOSS vs. Cub Swanson
Artem Lovob LOSS vs. Andrei Filli
Artem Lobov PULLED vs. Alex Caceres
Charlie Ward LOSS vs. Galore Balfano, cut afterwards
Gunnar Nelson LOSS vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Gunnar Nelson PULLED vs. Neil Magny, knee injury
John Phillips LOSS vs. Charles Byrd
Conor McGregor w/ Dolly LOSS vs. UFC Tour Bus

A7paPab.jpg

No wonder Edmond Kavanagh was so excited

You just hate your life huh? Leave Conor alone you fucking stalker
Actually, I can;t speak for the guy you quoted, but i hate Conor and his shit Irish Cronis and their camp. I couldn't stand his accent long before he fought Hosay Waldo.

Also, you're a ship jumper, you used to nutt hug Hosay Waldo Before Conor came onto the scene.

Actually, I can;t speak for the guy you quoted, but i hate Conor and his shit Irish Cronis and their camp. I couldn't stand his accent long before he fought Hosay Waldo.

Also, you're a ship jumper, you used to nutt hug Hosay Waldo Before Conor came onto the scene.

Are you serious? This guy is a bandwagon jumper?

No the duck I aint

Are you serious? This guy is a bandwagon jumper?
Thats what you took away from my post? I pretty much shit on your hero, and his camp. But by all means, dig up his posts pre Conor, you'll find your answer.

Back