Irish crowd is awesome

Australia, Ireland, Japan, best overall audiences imo.

It's safe to say the UFC will be returning to Ireland ASAP. What with Pendred, Seery and Holohan all winning, Norman Parke getting a good reception and a finish.

Fucking serious?

Japan crowds is dull as shit. Canadian crowds are the same as USA crowds for everything other than GSP or Rory fights. Don't even get me started on the disrespectful low class Brazilian crowds.

The fact that the Irish crowd is so excited over a shit even with shit fighters shows how low their standards are.

The UFC doesn't deserve good crowds nowadays. Not with the events they are putting on lately. I want the crowd to be dull so the UFC knows they can't keep this watered-down shit up.

It's not low standards, it's different standards. You could have put on 5 title fights and they probably wouldn't have been nearly as loud. Other countries like their hometown/regional guys.

Speaking of standards, you are talking about watered down shit. Why can't you people be more specific? Look at UFC 169. 8 of the 10 fighters were ranked in the top 10. 2 title fights, 1 #1 contender fight, another fight between 2 top 10 guys, and an absolute barn burner between 2 mid-tier guys for the curtain jerker. It did 230k and people bitched about it. You all don't even know what you want. How are they supposed to please us when everyone wants something different, and when we do get our way, we bitch anyways?

That crowd was awesome. I hope the UFC goes back to Ireland on the regular.

Fucking serious?

Japan crowds is dull as shit. Canadian crowds are the same as USA crowds for everything other than GSP or Rory fights. Don't even get me started on the disrespectful low class Brazilian crowds.

The fact that the Irish crowd is so excited over a shit even with shit fighters shows how low their standards are.

The UFC doesn't deserve good crowds nowadays. Not with the events they are putting on lately. I want the crowd to be dull so the UFC knows they can't keep this watered-down shit up.

Canadian crowds are not like Amaerican Crowds. The fans last night were like that because of national pride not low standards. Also The Rogers center event was pretty much the loudest thing I have ever heard and not just when GSP came out.

not only national pride.
They were crazy even during Krylov-Donovan.

They get one card a year, I'm not surprised they get excited for it. North American crowds would be more jovial if they got 1 card a year as well.

The States is just way more saturated with MMA, harder to get amped up for it.

However I will say, Irish people love anything related to drinking and cheering....they may be the best "p4p" crowd.

I was there, it was fucking amazing. Not sure how loud it sounded on TV but it was bananas in the arena, especially for Holohan, Pendred coming back and obviously McGregor.

My voice is gone today.

Also to the guy that called it a shit card, watch the fights you imbecile, they were great.

Fucking serious?

pitchforks.gif

Back