Irish crowd is awesome

Agreed. This crowd is awesome. The UFC is stupid if they don't come back. They need to do a PPV here so ppl can see what a real fight crowd should be like.

hopefully it will be Conor defending his title at a stadium soon :)

love how they timed their ole to every kick

Favorite crowd ever, high energy and respect even to the non Irish fighters. I'm having as much fun listening to the crowd as I am watching the fights!

My God! What a crowd! And we're talking about undercard here guys. I mean Americans don't even show up to the undercard fights and even if they do they're playing grab ass and fiddle fucking their phones.

UFC. Welcome to Europe baby! P4P Best. Enough said.

I'm part Irish so it's pretty cool to see an event there. I have always wanted to go an see the country. This crowd is live as hell, fighting and Ireland go together perfectly

Euro, Brazillian, Japanese, Canadian crowds >>>>> American crowds

If only their fighters were as good as their fans

Just give it some time.
MMA just isn't that popular here, still stands in the shadow of boxing/kickboxing.
But it's changing, so in a few years there will be some more competitive European fighters.

European and South American crowds > > > > > > North American crowds

It's not even close.

Just give it some time.
MMA just isn't that popular here, still stands in the shadow of boxing/kickboxing.
But it's changing, so in a few years there will be some more competitive European fighters.

Word. Dutch Style, Eastern European wrestling beasts, not to mention the Germans and French. My God, it's going to be scary.

every event from now on should be in ireland or have the irish crowd over for every vegas card

Euro, Brazillian, Japanese, Canadian crowds >>>>> American crowds

Fucking serious?

Japan crowds is dull as shit. Canadian crowds are the same as USA crowds for everything other than GSP or Rory fights. Don't even get me started on the disrespectful low class Brazilian crowds.

The fact that the Irish crowd is so excited over a shit even with shit fighters shows how low their standards are.

The UFC doesn't deserve good crowds nowadays. Not with the events they are putting on lately. I want the crowd to be dull so the UFC knows they can't keep this watered-down shit up.

Back