***Irene Aldana SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Irene,

- You mentioned recently you wanted to try some boxing matches, obviously that's impossible in the near future but is it something you still definitely want to do one day? - who are your favorite boxers, and are there any female boxers you like in particular?

- I've seen pics of you ridin' around the beach on a quad bike, posing on the street in a motorcycle helmet, and of course you're a professional cage fighter: would you say you're a adrenaline junkie/danger addict? :p

- I've had a lot of trouble trying to get one of your k00l tshirts on facebook, can you ask UFC to book you a fight in Europe and bring some over so I can finally buy one? - & is there anywhere in the world you'd especially like to fight, apart from Mexico, of course ;)

thanks! and good luck vs the Chook
boxing.gif

Hi Irene Aldana,

Do you think you could out-strike Ronda Rousey in a fight?

I think my boxing is more technical and efficient than hers ..maybe with a good game plan and experience a fight would be on my way, but im not saying im better than her as an athlete. we are different skilled fighters so dont know what would happen

PVZ is training with Cyborg. Is there anybody you would like to train with besides Alexa?

Hi Irene, what do you think of the cruel shoops people make of fighters post fight? (photoshopping KO'ed fighters doing silly stuff and whatnot) They seem to be quite popular around here and I wanted to get a fighters perspective. Thanks!

I doubt that "shoops" translates. It isn't English language slang that is very well known. He is talking about using photoshop types of techniques to alter photos for humor.

whats the most underrated move in the ufc today? i think the toe stomp......

Thanks for coming on to do this, Irene. We're glad to have you.

Two questions for you:

1) Why did you choose to walk out to Delinquent Habits' "Return of the Tres" for your first UFC fight? Are you going to use it again in Buffalo, or will you pick something else?

2) If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

I picked it because that song is on a awesome highlight of juan manuel marquez ! and it really inspires me, and has that mexican touch in the song, but actually they didnt put the right version of the song =(
I dont know maybe I'll use it again

If i could fight? dont know fight but i would love a sparring with , ali, marquez and GGG

Thanks for coming on to do this, Irene. We're glad to have you.

Two questions for you:

1) Why did you choose to walk out to Delinquent Habits' "Return of the Tres" for your first UFC fight? Are you going to use it again in Buffalo, or will you pick something else?

2) If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

oh and tyson

What do you think of Chookagian as a opponent?

she is an exciting opponent, technical, this is going to be a really fun fight to watch, not an easy opponent, hope we both bring our best ;)

Hi Aldana, how did you got into MMA?

I was looking a sport just to stay in shape and had a hobby, a friend who used to train talked me about what he was doing and got to curious, I went for a prove class and felt in love of the sport.. two years latter I was debuting MMA <45>

Who would be your ideal opponent to headline a UFC card in Mexico against?

OMG ideal? tittle shot jaja
but hope to perform in mexico at least one fight before that, I know I still have to make my way to a tittle, I dont mind who.. I would looooove to fight in UFC mexico

Ho

Hola ! estoy emocionada, es una oponente muy buena, muy técnica y aguerrida, mi preparacion va excelente ya me siento mas tecninca y fuerte =)

Me alegra saber que ya casi estas lista!!! Siento mucho orgullo ser fan tuyo y de Alexa. Te deseo lo mejor en tu carrera y muchas buenas vibras para tu proximo compromiso...... que dios te bendiga!!!! Arriba Lobo Gym!!!

Hola Irene como estas?
Lobo Gym me interesa a visitar en el futuro. Soy de Guadalajara, Jalisco, mi pregunta es que si cualquier persona puede entrenar en tu gym? Me daría gusto conocer a todos. Saludos!
Hola ! claro que si cuando gustes aqui tienes tu gimnasio =)
solo mencionas en recepción que vienes de visita, saludos!

Me alegra saber que ya casi estas lista!!! Siento mucho orgullo ser fan tuyo y de Alexa. Te deseo lo mejor en tu carrera y muchas buenas vibras para tu proximo compromiso...... que dios te bendiga!!!! Arriba Lobo Gym!!!
graciaaaaaaaaaas ! =D

Do you want to rematch with Tonya Evinger someday?

Also, what did you think of the result of her last fight being overturned in her favor?

Hello, como estas.. lol, I don't know Spanish.

But, what are your favorite foods to eat when training for a fight; and when you're out of a fight camp?

In camp I eat.. organic rice, turkey, organic chiken, organic meat , ezekiel bread, orgnic eggs, fruits, sweet potatoe, and other things what I enjoy the most is turkey, and sweet potatoe with chocolate !

and out of camp, i loveeeee sea food specially shrimp tacos , and shrimp everything !

OMG ideal? tittle shot jaja
but hope to perform in mexico at least one fight before that, I know I still have to make my way to a tittle, I dont mind who.. I would looooove to fight in UFC mexico
Do you think your ready for Nunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back