***Irene Aldana SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aldana, how did you got into MMA?

Que estas haciendo de diferente en este campo de lo que hiciste en el campo anterior?

From @JohnnyAngellove on Twitter:

How soon do you want a title shot?

Well Im not in a hurry.. must get into fue top 10 first, then top 5...
Just need to focus on one fight at a time, and hope the tittle shot comes sooner than later

I saw a documentary where you said you had originally planned to have a photography studio. It showed some great photos you took. I'm glad you are not close to retirement in your career, but I wonder if eventually doing fight photography has some appeal to you?

Hello Irene, have you watched Alexa's last fight and if so how did you score it? What advice would you give to her in the future?

I saw a documentary where you said you had originally planned to have a photography studio. It showed some great photos you took. I'm glad you are not close to retirement in your career, but I wonder if eventually doing fight photography has some appeal to you?

Now im 100% in to my fighting career, but definitely after MMA I would love to get back to photography and taking some fight photos would be fun why not =)

Irene What do you think of Igor Vovchanchyn?

Last edited:
Hello Irene, have you watched Alexa's last fight and if so how did you score it? What advice would you give to her in the future?

I haven't see it complete yet, but watch it live, we know what the mistake was and we will work on that, felice won fairly, I'm happy about how alexa handled hes loss, she will get back ;)

Hello, como estas.. lol, I don't know Spanish.

But, what are your favorite foods to eat when training for a fight; and when you're out of a fight camp?

Hi Irene, what other interests do you have outside of fighting?

Hola @Irene Aldana , ¿Estás nerviosa por tu siguiente pelea?
Irene,

As a fan since you debut in Invicta FC, thank you for doing this. It’s greatly appreciated.

1. I’ve read differing stories, but who started training first, you, or Alexa?
Alexa started first because it was her uncle's gym, I got in there just looking a hobby sport, but we started professionally almost at the same time
I made my MMA debut first, few months later, she did .
  1. You’ve said in an interview that you prefer Tequila to Mezcal. What is your favorite kind of tequila
Tekila Don Julio

1. When did you decide that you wanted to become a fighter, was it before, or after you started training?
Before! like 2 years after i got in the gym for the first time, after my mma debut

1. You’ve posted several vids on social media of you practicing kicks, but you seem to use them sparingly in your fights. Do you plan to use them more often in your fights in the future?
Yes of course, one of my future plans is to make my fights more dinamic, but I have use almost only boxing because that has been the game plan, and it has worked, almost all of my fights have been one round fights, havent have enough time to show all my skills, but actually I have one spinning kick knock out. hope I can bring one of those again in the future.

1. What is your favorite win?
of my wins ? jessamyn duke with the liver hook, that spinning kick, and peggy morgan's fight too

1. What was your hardest loss?
  2. invicta's tittle

3. Any fighter you look up to?

1. 8 favorite technique, or favorite practice drill?
mexican boxing, muay thai and judo

1. Your next opponent is another fighter that likes to put forward pressure on her opponents. Any plans you can reveal on how you plan to handle her?
cant reveal that =P

Again, thank you for doing this, and I hope you enjoy it.

thank you =)

Ho
Irene!!! Saludos desde Fresno, CA........Que opinas de tu proximo oponente y como va tu preparacion para la pelea?

Hola ! estoy emocionada, es una oponente muy buena, muy técnica y aguerrida, mi preparacion va excelente ya me siento mas tecninca y fuerte =)

Hola Irene como estas?
Lobo Gym me interesa a visitar en el futuro. Soy de Guadalajara, Jalisco, mi pregunta es que si cualquier persona puede entrenar en tu gym? Me daría gusto conocer a todos. Saludos!

Who would be your ideal opponent to headline a UFC card in Mexico against?

Hi Irene, what do you think of the cruel shoops people make of fighters post fight? (photoshopping KO'ed fighters doing silly stuff and whatnot) They seem to be quite popular around here and I wanted to get a fighters perspective. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back