Iraq brings in travel ban on US citizens

If Iraq wants to make economically stupid decisions, that's their business, I guess. Just don't beg for foregin aid relief or intervention when your economy collapses and ISIS invades.

If Iraq wants to make economically stupid decisions, that's their business, I guess. Just don't beg for foregin aid relief or intervention when your economy collapses and ISIS invades.

Let ISIS re-invade so we can partner with Russia to test thermobaric non-nuclear developments:

300 meter kill radius.

<mma4>

Although, I'm kinda skeptical on their claim of being 4x more powerful than bigger U.S. model, cause Russia isn't known for their ability to scale down their weapons- they had to make Typhoon behemoth subs because they couldn't make their ICBM's smaller. lol

Last edited:
what if the nuclear inspectors are American?

That deal is dependent on trade and trade deals require business trips.

Jeez, how ungrateful... After all we have done for them!

Last I heard they found a fuck ton of oil in Texas, and America needs to be less dependent on foreign oil.

God will take care of you. Now sit.......not over there.......settle down......God has got this.
You are degenerating more and more. Don't get banned now, but if you do, what will your next name be? Dirk Diggler? What was your previous ban name?

Last I heard they found a fuck ton of oil in Texas, and America needs to be less dependent on foreign oil.
There's a ton in the Bakken also. Only things about the desert oil is that it's easier to extract.

what if the nuclear inspectors are American?

That deal is dependent on trade and trade deals require business trips.

You can take a 500 soldier brigade and Iraq would surrender. We can go into Iraq all we want.

Do this countries realize that no one wants to go there by choice.

Finally, I can vacation in Iraq in peace, without having to constantly run into obnoxious Americans on the beach, who always want my opinion on how I think "da Bears" will do this season.

Damn it...hopefully I can resell these beheading tickets...I had floor seats...

There's a ton in the Bakken also. Only things about the desert oil is that it's easier to extract.
Plus the fact that when the oil is finally drained...US still has their own inland oil...It's like eating someone's cake and saving yours for later....

Back