Iraq brings in travel ban on US citizens

Darn it. My wife and I were gonna celebrate our anniversary over there. I was looking forward to visiting and taking tours of some ghost towns created by ISIS.

Darn it. My wife and I were gonna celebrate our anniversary over there. I was looking forward to visiting and taking tours of some ghost towns created by ISIS.

Those beheading themed vacations are always fun. Ohh well. Maybe a Somali cruise with a pirate theme then.

That is unacceptable. Time to restart the war and take their oil this time.

I guess that means they dont need any more help vs isis?ooh whats that ud like the sf guys and pilots to stay..shocker

Good swing. Keep going forward.

You couldn't pay me to go to that Hell Hole!

Shit...I was looking forward to their stone throwing festival...

Sad news. I heard Fallujah is beautiful this time of the year.

Shit, I hope I can get my deposit back for the wedding venue.

shit, no more magic carpet rides over Baghdad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4171636/Iraq-brings-travel-ban-citizens.html

Well, there goes the US oil industry interests in Iraq.

Previously it was a matter of negotiating a business deal to get to that oil. Now it's a matter of new invasion and permanent military presence guarding installations and personnel.

gr-oilprod-300.gif

To be fair, the majority of Iraqi deaths in the past 15 years have been caused by Americans.

God will take care of you. Now sit.......not over there.......settle down......God has got this.
Hey Buck, You're right about that. God does have this. However, I'm still not going over there! I'm staying right here in the Dirty South.
God Bless!

Guess we'll just have to tackle that really yuge oil deposit they found last year in texas. Guess we'll have to put some American's to work getting at that too.

I guess that means they dont need any more help vs isis?ooh whats that ud like the sf guys and pilots to stay..shocker

That's what Iran has been wanting all along, that would give them absolute sway over Iraq.

Back