Iran's chilling threats against the US as tensions keep growing by the day

Iran would make those two "wars" look like a walk in the park.

The population, nation size and its topography would make it a logistical nightmare to invade and hold.

US would suffer massive casualties and the costs would be ten fold compared to Iraq.
Dude you dont know shit about military strategy or tactics let alone logistics. I am guessing your just a civillian who has never been in the military let alone seen the inner workings of the greatest military force that has ever existed. Iraq and Afghan was a walk in the park, we are not debating the morality of whether we should have went in there in the first place; I am simply talking about the amount of American lives losses is negligible compared to the amount of land that was conquered. Comparing another modern war like Vietnam or Korea is a good example of this. Please stop talking about shit you dont know. The U.S would not have a problem at all conquering Iran, and doing what the American Empire has been doing these last 240 years. The whole monetary global economy is a pyramid scheme fiat currency, do you think the people who are running this shit care if we sink another "20 trillion" into invading Iran? Get the fuck outta here with this naivety.

Last edited:
If by suicide you mean we spend $10 Billion and 2000 of our people die but we kill many, many times more than that, overthrow their government, and ISIS takes over in 5 years, then I agree.

you mean 10 billion a day

The puppetmasters of Western society want to genocide the Arabs to expand Israel. They also want to grab the land for the oil and gas reserves and pipelines and due to its strategic importance geographically. Iran is one of only four countries left without a Rothschild central bank. Eternal war against Arabia also allows the puppet governments here to crack down on civil liberties, impose a police state more easily and keep everyone in a state of tension and fear.
Yup, Rothschilds use America as their right hand enforcer. Cuba, N Korea, and Iran are the only ones free from Rothschilds. Funny how we always invade the countries that dont have a centralized Rothschild bank huh?

Russia setting up shop near Golan heights has biblical prophecy written all over it.

In ezekiel 38 it speaks of a war where many speculate that Russia, Iran and other countries Ally against israel.

Israel is so outmatched that God supernaturally destroys them. Where does the us for into this?

No idea. From my point of view there is no mention of the us which can mean a couple things...but mainly in my opinion us will eventually cease to stay as the super power that we are.

Be nice to Iran, it may become a desirable destination (comparatively speaking) after Europe becomes primarily African. You don't want to be turned away.

If by suicide you mean we spend $2 Trilliom and 4000 of our people die but we kill many, many times more than that, overthrow their government, and ISIS takes over in 5 years, then I agree.

lol, fixed

images

Back