Iran's chilling threats against the US as tensions keep growing by the day

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score

This video was released in response to Tillerson's comments about peaceful regime change. In other news Israel attacks Hezbullah and SAA elements yesterday.

Russia setting up a base close to the Golan heights and Al-tanf garrison plus to many miitary movements and camps and bases being build allover the place by Coalition and Russia basically everyone is setting up new bases and sending troops or contracts from the back door.

There is going on military build up in Jordan and also on the Iranian and russian side

Us can bomb the fuck out of them and leave em in ruins.

But boots on the ground is suicide.

Ill grab me some popcorn.

Us can bomb the fuck out of them and leave em in ruins.

But boots on the ground is suicide.

Ill grab me some popcorn.
If by suicide you mean we spend $10 Billion and 2000 of our people die but we kill many, many times more than that, overthrow their government, and ISIS takes over in 5 years, then I agree.

If by suicide you mean we spend $10 Billion and 2000 of our people die but we kill many, many times more than that, overthrow their government, and ISIS takes over in 5 years, then I agree.

Its stupidity from muricans like this why it may actually happen.

Its stupidity from muricans like this why it may actually happen.
I think your use of the word suicide was a bit hyperbolic. I think you were trying to say we would repeat the same mistakes we made in Iraq and Afghanistan. No?

Because the reality is there will be costs and benefits of such an invasion but our country won't be measurably worse or better off as a result of it. Not trying to trivialize the loss of life, I mean that on the nationwide scale.

Just wait until they get nukes. That's when the fun really begins. Thanks Obama.

I think your use of the word suicide was a bit hyperbolic. I think you were trying to say we would repeat the same mistakes we made in Iraq and Afghanistan. No?

Because the reality is there will be costs and benefits of such an invasion but our country won't be measurably worse or better off as a result of it. Not trying to trivialize the loss of life, I mean that on the nationwide scale.

Iran would make those two "wars" look like a walk in the park.

The population, nation size and its topography would make it a logistical nightmare to invade and hold.

US would suffer massive casualties and the costs would be ten fold compared to Iraq.

The population, nation size and its topography would make it a logistical nightmare to invade and hold.

US would suffer massive casualties and the costs would be ten fold compared to Iraq.
I don't know anything about military strategy or the nation of Iran so I'll take your word for it.

that's what people sad about saddams army before the gulf war. Saddams army was the 5th biggest in the world and we just walked through it

USA is an unstoppable monster in conventional warfare, we could easily take anyone's capital. We just can't hold and occupy it while playing nice, or implement a western government on people who don't want it

lol @ $10B and 2K
Closer to $1T and 15-20K not to mention other calamities that would arise

USA doesn't like to pick on countries that fight back.They'd usually back away from them.

that's what people sad about saddams army before the gulf war. Saddams army was the 5th biggest in the world and we just walked through it

USA is an unstoppable monster in conventional warfare, we could easily take anyone's capital. We just can't hold and occupy it while playing nice, or implement a western government on people who don't want it

Its not their army strength or Murics super powers at debate here, even through Iran and Iraq are fundamentally opposites.

Its the logistics and scope of it all, and some aweful to wage war threw terrain.

lol yahh ill be easy, good luck bankrupting your nation on a pointless fools erred.

800px-Iran_topo_en.jpg

The puppetmasters of Western society want to genocide the Arabs to expand Israel. They also want to grab the land for the oil and gas reserves and pipelines and due to its strategic importance geographically. Iran is one of only four countries left without a Rothschild central bank. Eternal war against Arabia also allows the puppet governments here to crack down on civil liberties, impose a police state more easily and keep everyone in a state of tension and fear.

Chilling? Would it be chilling if aldo started threatening stipe?nope
Same thing

Back