Iran Sends Warships to Gulf of Mexico

315_3620_ucp.jpg

Why don't we get cool shit like that anymore on cereal boxes? Some of those toys are worth a lot these days. I think only 'Cracker Jack' is still doing that and their toys suck. Made in China.

Well, I tell you one thing, like I mentioned above. I'll bet Iranian ships won't run into any other ships or tugboats on their way to the Gulf of Mexico.

I mean, if that's the way they want to spend their money, I guess that's fine. They might get more bang for the buck by stepping back their missile program and investing in infrastructure.

They just want to piss Trump off. First North Korea, now Iran. Maybe the two are working on a coordinated strategy. I'll bet the Iranian Navy does not run into any other ships in the process.
You started this shit by looking for trouble on Iran/NK borders.

Why don't we get cool shit like that anymore on cereal boxes? Some of those toys are worth a lot these days. I think only 'Cracker Jack' is still doing that and their toys suck. Made in China.

Well, I tell you one thing, like I mentioned above. I'll bet Iranian ships won't run into any other ships or tugboats on their way to the Gulf of Mexico.
My guess would be there was a law enacted.

They stay in international waters and it's right of innocent passage.

They will be watched like hawks from the time they leave port.

Not concerned

Back