Iran Sends Warships to Gulf of Mexico

Scared??? U live in Oklahoma.. nothing they launch from the Gulf will hit you I assure u...

Now Floridians... they're fucked..

On a side nothing to worry about.. relax...

Sounds like an excercise. Wouldn't get our panties in a bunch over this.

Send the Cajun navy

Sometimes you gotta set your fleet out on an exercise. Gotta make sure the bathtubs your welded together dont have leaks.

On a side nothing to worry about.. relax...

They want to see how far up the Mississippi river their subs can go before they get caught. Nazi German Navy subs also played this game in the 1940s. It might work, in the surface at night... A nice platform for when Iran goes nuclear.

They just want to piss Trump off. First North Korea, now Iran. Maybe the two are working on a coordinated strategy. I'll bet the Iranian Navy does not run into any other ships in the process.

state sponsor of terrorism coming on our turf?

lets put that mic money to work

We do the same kind of thing there. Freedom of navigation excercise. Its not a big deal.

Could have sworn I read: "State sponsor of terrorism going on tour?" Time to get glasses. I don't think that Iran has any good bands that would go on tour. Well, in a way their Navy is going on tour. Any chance their ships will make a stop near New Orleans? I bet those sailors would love some American hookers. They shave...

Could have sworn I read: "State sponsor of terrorism going on tour?" Time to get glasses. I don't think that Iran has any good bands that would go on tour. Well, in a way their Navy is going on tour. Any chance their ships will make a stop near New Orleans? I bet those sailors would love some American hookers. They shave...
you can't
rule out the Village People lol

lets put that mic money to work
You'd think they would have ran out of baking powder by the time they got here.
315_3620_ucp.jpg

Back