Iran nuke deal - Obama agreed not to prosecute Iranians who smuggled arms into Iraq

clmetal

Iced Earth
@Gold
Reaction score
A detail not told to the public. Really shameful

In order to preserve its nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Obama administration agreed not to prosecute an arms smuggler whose products killed hundreds of U.S. troops in Iraq.

But the Obama White House dropped those charges, along with those of at least 13 other fugitives, as part of the negotiations that led to the nuclear deal announced in 2015.

The move was executed quietly, even as the administration publicly carried out a prisoner swap and released seven Iranians and Iranian-Americans who it portrayed as low-level violators of U.S. sanctions against Tehran.

In reality, the Justice Department had accused some of them of supplying Iran with U.S. microelectronics needed for making surface-to-air and cruise missiles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inst-arms-smugglers-Iran-deal.html#newcomment

Obama is trash what's new?

Is anyone shocked? 8 years of contempt and hatred for Western civilization and the need to tear down what made us great. From Sjw esque picks for Judge and Federal positions to his expressed disdain for Judeo-Christian values, and the hard working. Nothing shocks me about that sick demented Godless man.

However despite all the damage Obama and his Marxist cronies did they are against God and will ultimately fall and be judged.

Your quote doesn't match your thread title. Perhaps we should prosecute private gun dealers if one of their guns ends up in a mass shooting?

Needed compromise.
Look, I'm an impulsive poster and won't hate anyone for not reading before posting but it's literally in the first line. Maybe I'm a little fucked up and am not interpreting this correctly?

In order to preserve its nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Obama administration agreed not to prosecute an arms smuggler whose products killed hundreds of U.S. troops in Iraq.

Nice baiting, but ok.

Typical shit thread.

In the past 17 years, we've had 9 years of smart people criticizing dimwits, and 8 years of dimwits criticizing a smart person.

I wonder how many millions of people still think Obama was a good president. His appeal to the Crusades in the face of countless Islamic attacks was one of the most anti american things I have ever seen.

Look, I'm an impulsive poster and won't hate anyone for not reading before posting but it's literally in the first line. Maybe I'm a little fucked up and am not interpreting this correctly?

Look at the neighboring countries of Iran on an atlas. How would you interpret the alliances and military acts of the USA as Iran in 2003 on top of the already established trade embargo?

It was defensive posturing done in a mature way to establish self preservation.

"In order to preserve its nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Obama administration agreed not to prosecute an arms smuggler whose products killed hundreds of U.S. troops in Iraq"

That is not what your thread title implied.. more dishonesty from the right to push partisan agenda? What a fucking surprise

Obama is trash what's new?

Is anyone shocked? 8 years of contempt and hatred for Western civilization and the need to tear down what made us great. From Sjw esque picks for Judge and Federal positions to his expressed disdain for Judeo-Christian values, and the hard working. Nothing shocks me about that sick demented Godless man.

However despite all the damage Obama and his Marxist cronies did they are against God and will ultimately fall and be judged.
<18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18>

I wonder how many millions of people still think Obama was a good president. His appeal to the Crusades in the face of countless Islamic attacks was one of the most anti american things I have ever seen.
Got some in context quotes to back any of this up?

The crusades are as American as apple pie.

How so, was The Crusades committed by Americans?

Got some in context quotes to back any of this up?

How so, was The Crusades committed by Americans?

Since the Crusades ended long before America was even a concept, I have none, nor did I try to provide them. My point was on the absurdity of President Obama, seeing terrorist attacks by Islam, bringing up the Crusades for some sort of obfuscation tactic.

Since the Crusades ended long before America was even a concept, I have none, nor did I try to provide them. My point was on the absurdity of President Obama, seeing terrorist attacks by Islam, bringing up the Crusades for some sort of obfuscation tactic.
I asking for in context quotes of Obama.

There was another arms dealer who was let go. He claimed it was because top secret information would have had to been released, that would have implicated Hillary and Obama, in order to prosecute.
I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Whether there is another chapter to tell in the Hillary Clinton-Benghazi chronicles vanished this week in a U.S. District Court in Arizona.

The Justice Department suddenly moved to drop federal charges against weapons broker Marc Turi, who charges that the Obama administration was aware of his maneuvers to inject Eastern European arms into Libya. His U.S.-licensed Turi Defense Group looked to the turmoil there in 2011 as a potential $267 million bonanza.

In 2014, the Justice Department said the scheme was illegal. It charged Mr. Turi with falsifying a license application to the State Department to sell arms to the Persian Gulf nation of Qatar when, in fact, the recipient would be Libyan rebels under the Transitional National Council. A U.N. resolution banned all arms shipments to Libya, making such a sale against federal law. A supposed sale to Qatar potentially was legal.

But the case against Mr. Turi became less appealing from a prosecutor’s perspective, as the defense team won rulings from the judge for extensive discovery of government classified documents — materials that could touch on Mrs. Clinton’s missteps in Libya. Rather than comply, Justice dropped the charges.

Mr. Turi has said the Obama administration, and thus Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee and the prime mover of NATO intervention in Libya, blessed the moves he made to get rifles, anti-tank rockets, explosives and machine guns into the hands of anti-Moammar Gadhafi fighters

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/marc-turis-charges-dropped-in-libya-weapons-scheme/

Back