Iran border security

I think that besides the homogeneity, the fact that Iran don't give much shit about human rights, UN and the rest makes it much easier to maintain that security.

looooooooooool
too much german tv will do that.

Can you come up with any "Terror Groups" sponsored by Iran besides Hezbollah (A Shiite Militia formed in Israeli-occupied southern Lebanon or Hamas (Terror/Political Group formed in Israeli-occupied Gaza)?

I can name the revolutionary guard. Also Nationally sponsoring of the Hamas or Hezbollah is already bad enough.
But because you are such a top mind of course you see the real Iran a beacon on peace because everything the media says is wrong, but you can connect the dots.

I dont live in Germany so no German TV for me. But I do live in Thailand and in 2012 several Iranian Nationals bombed Bangkok trying to assassinate Israelis directly linked to the revolutionary guard. That seems like a reasonable thing to do right. Bombing a country that has nothing to do with your conflict.

In anyway you could define it, Iran is one of the worst for sponsoring terrorism but I think what snake means or what the MSM means is that Iran's terror groups actually work in coordination with Iran and maintain connections, where Saudi Arabia just throws money at any crazy goatfucker and hopes for the best. The Iranian way is more effective but also makes it look worse for them because they're ordering around terrorist groups where our "allies" sneakily funnel money and stop there.

Of course the context is what Rod said, Iranian terror groups usually target government and military so they're not dangerous to the average Westerner.
Iran mostly supports Hezbollah and Hamas, which is hardly a threat to the Western world. They pose a significant threat to Israel, so the Israelis can claim that Iran is their biggest terrorism threat. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey do more than just funnel money. They provide jihadists with smuggling, medical care and weapons. These have been documented in the past. In fact, Uncle Sam doesn't have a very good record when it comes to its relationship with Sunni jihadist groups either, even at present day.

In short, Iran pose no direct threat to the West other than some tough talk. They do however, pose a mortal threat to Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Back