Iran and Israel conflict. (updated reg) *Iran Date set for destruction of Israel* Its getting bad.

First it was the Muslim brotherhood who assisinated Assads father .

I am sorry but who are you talking about?

Bashar Assad's father Hafed al-Assad?... Its true that there were several assassination attempts on his life but he survived them all and died due to health complications (heart attack I think). His older brother Bassel was supposed to take the throne but died in a car accident...

Israel might be less likely to attack Iran if they're more likely to get hit back hard before US can intervene. Israel wanted to attack Iran and then have US intervene before Iran would be able to hit back.

Israel strikes Iran "nuke sites" and Iran launches shit from Syria. If Israel fires back to take out these posts in Syria - who cares it's already a decimated war zone. So Israel gets it's shit wrecked and bomb rubble in return.

Israel would get fly over rights from Saudi's and Jordanians to attack Iran and of course would shoot down any Iranian fighters jets, limiting them to launching missiles. They probably have bombers in Syria now, and would try to mad dash it back to Iran after by flying over Northern Iraq (Kurd country), though America might be there to "protect sovereignty" of Iraq/Kurds

Zionist fear mongering. The jews have teh most advanced US weapons, C&C, training, plus nukes and are backed by the US.

Nothing to see here.
No amount of fear mongering will stop syrias shiats getting close to Iran. Israel and the U.S have tried every trick in the book and it hasnt stopped. In a region where you need to stick with your own only Iran can save the shiats. They know full well America cant be trusted

I am sorry but who are you talking about?

Bashar Assad's father Hafed al-Assad?... Its true that there were several assassination attempts on his life but he survived them all and died due to health complications (heart attack I think). His older brother Bassel was supposed to take the throne but died in a car accident...

Thought they succeeded . I had classmates from Syria a long time ago that spoke about the attacks by the Muslim brotherhood in Syria.

Syria has a pretty bad ass army and was able to ban the group entirely

Thought they succeeded . I had classmates from Syria a long time ago that spoke about the attacks by the Muslim brotherhood in Syria.

Syria has a pretty bad ass army and was able to ban the group entirely

Hafez was their President. if he had died of an assassination in 2000 it would have been their biggest news. surprised your friends got it completely wrong. it would be akin to us saying Ronald Reagan actually died from his assassination attempt...

Iran about to get their shit pushed in if they actually try anything besides grandstanding

I just hope the US stays the fuck out of it. Israel can well and good take care of themselves by now

Israel absolutely needs support to persevere through a prolonged conflict. They are surrounded by hostile nations, and are a very, very small country that can’t sustain itself for long. They wouldn’t have survived the Yom Kippur war without the American airlift. You can bet Russia will be aiding Iran in a conflict with Israel.

I’m not saying we should support them in a conflict, I just think that is the reality. I think the US would interfere to keep Israel from going nuclear.

Hafez was their President. if he had died of an assassination in 2000 it would have been their biggest news. surprised your friends got it completely wrong. it would be akin to us saying Ronald Reagan actually died from his assassination attempt...

I Never said my friends said he was assassinated, just I remember them talikng about their leaders being attacked in drive bys , had grenades thrown at them.

I Never said my friends said he was assassinated, just I remember them talikng about their leaders being attacked in drive bys , had grenades thrown at them.

his rise to power was pretty brutal so he made a lot of enemies.. not surprising.

No amount of fear mongering will stop syrias shiats getting close to Iran. Israel and the U.S have tried every trick in the book and it hasnt stopped. In a region where you need to stick with your own only Iran can save the shiats. They know full well America cant be trusted

Who gives a fuck what muslims get in bed with others. Israel has nothing to worry about and international jewery will make certain of unconditional support form the western world.

his rise to power was pretty brutal so he made a lot of enemies.. not surprising.

If the enemy is the Muslim brotherhood, thats not surprising.
They have a lot of enemies beside.

Remember the u.s. help facilitate the Muslim brotherhood into the Egyptian election.

Results were the Egyptians banned them for their country as well.

So where can they go, what country can they be given next.

Take out gadaffi and give them Libya and where they reside.

What was obamas and Clinton's plans for the Libyan people after they took out their leader and government?

Feels like there was none and just left the country in a war zone state

Who gives a fuck what muslims get in bed with others. Israel has nothing to worry about and international jewery will make certain of unconditional support form the western world.
Israel and America greatly worry about Irans influence with Shiat population. Israel has done all kind of jew moves behind the scenes for America to attack Iran. Both Saudi and Israel want Iran gone as both fear them and neither want to sacrifice a life. We all know who will be bought and fight for them

Shia crescent coming together very nicely. WTF were the U.S thinking when they took out Saddam? Lol.

That America would move into Iraq for 70 years like we did in Germany or Korea after WWII.

Nice sig TS!

giphy.gif

{<jimmies}<Gordonhat>

Israel and America greatly worry about Irans influence with Shiat population. Israel has done all kind of jew moves behind the scenes for America to attack Iran. Both Saudi and Israel want Iran gone as both fear them and neither want to sacrifice a life. We all know who will be bought and fight for them

So who gives a fuck? What are yo worried about? Its zionist fear mongering and nothing more.

Israel might be less likely to attack Iran if they're more likely to get hit back hard before US can intervene. Israel wanted to attack Iran and then have US intervene before Iran would be able to hit back.

Israel strikes Iran "nuke sites" and Iran launches shit from Syria. If Israel fires back to take out these posts in Syria - who cares it's already a decimated war zone. So Israel gets it's shit wrecked and bomb rubble in return.

Israel would get fly over rights from Saudi's and Jordanians to attack Iran and of course would shoot down any Iranian fighters jets, limiting them to launching missiles. They probably have bombers in Syria now, and would try to mad dash it back to Iran after by flying over Northern Iraq (Kurd country), though America might be there to "protect sovereignty" of Iraq/Kurds

Israel isn't attacking Iranian territoryt That's a pipe dream.

Iran , russia , China is no joke...Israel is praying USA helps.

It looks like Iran really is an existential threat to Israel. I didn't think so before.

As long as Israel has nukes nobody is suicidal enough to openly attack them.

Back