Iran and Israel conflict. (updated reg) *Iran Date set for destruction of Israel* Its getting bad.

Report: Iran preparing for direct confrontation with Israel
Iran building up military assets on Israel's northern border, preparing to directly engage Israel, strike inside Israeli territory.

Link Source (Israel National News) : https://www.israelnationalnews.com/...=activetrail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Tehran is preparing for a sustained campaign of direct confrontation with Israel, with plans to use the Iranian military’s growing presence in Syria to launch attacks on targets inside the Jewish state.

For decades, the radical Islamist regime in Tehran has engaged in a de facto war with Israel via proxies – using terror groups in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon to attack Israeli civilian and military targets.

On Tuesday, however, Israeli security officials revealed that Iran is now preparing for a direct assault on Israel, using its growing military assets on Israel’s northern border to strike targets inside the Jewish state.

According to a report by Channel 10 citing Israel’s security establishment, Iranian forces in Syria, led by the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guards under the command of Major General Qasem Soleimani, have deepened their involvement in Syria in recent years, as Tehran has worked to secure the Assad regime from insurgent rebel forces and radical Sunni terror groups including ISIS.

The expanded Iranian presence in Syria has opened the door for Tehran to adopt an increasingly aggressive stance vis-à-vis Israel, attempting direct attacks on Israeli targets by the Iranian military itself, rather than through proxy groups – something the Revolutionary Guards avoided in the past.

Last Friday, IDF spokesman Brigadier General Ronen Manelis reported that the Iranian droneoperated from T-4 which had violated Israeli airspace in February had been armed, and was en route to carry out an attack on Israeli forces, and was not merely on an information-gathering mission.

One senior Israeli security official told The New York Times that attempted attack was unprecedented, and represented a shift in Iranian policy.

“This is the first time we saw Iran do something against Israel — not by proxy,” the senior Israeli security official said. “This opened a new period.”

According to Tuesday’s report by Channel 10, Iran’s build up in Syria in preparation for a direct conflict with the Jewish state has included the deployment of advanced airborne weapons platforms – including drone aircraft – shipments of weapons disguised as humanitarian aid, and Iranian military flights conducted under the cover of civilian airline companies.

On Monday, Naim Qassem, deputy chief of the Hezbollah terrorist group – an ally and proxy of Tehran – warned that Iran would respond to an air strike on the T-4 airbase in Syria which was attributed to Israel and in which seven Iranian personnel were killed.

"The elimination of the Iranians by Israel at the airbase will be met with a response,” Qassem told Al-Mayadeen TV.

What a game of chess this is. At this moment Iran/Hezbollah can inflict major damage on Israel, maybe even crippling damage. Israel definitely want to take a hit like that, so they basically have 2 options. 1) They attack first in order to try and control how much damage they take, and wait for the US to back them up. 2) They wait. By waiting, their enemy just grows stronger and more prepared. Iran could probably flatten Israel before we could step in. The only question mark here is how will their Iron Dome hold up?

For Iran, are they willing to attack first whether by proxy or nation vs nation. Are they willing to get destroyed by the US just so they can take out Israel. Could their end goal be to just contain Israel and further their influence in the area?

What a game of chess this is. At this moment Iran/Hezbollah can inflict major damage on Israel, maybe even crippling damage. Israel definitely want to take a hit like that, so they basically have 2 options. 1) They attack first in order to try and control how much damage they take, and wait for the US to back them up. 2) They wait. By waiting, their enemy just grows stronger and more prepared. Iran could probably flatten Israel before we could step in. The only question mark here is how will their Iron Dome hold up?

For Iran, are they willing to attack first whether by proxy or nation vs nation. Are they willing to get destroyed by the US just so they can take out Israel. Could their end goal be to just contain Israel and further their influence in the area?
Yeah Israel is stuck in between a rock and hard spot.

As an outsider looking in, I always think to myself what I would do. In this case, if I was Israel, I would attack Hezbollah first. Maybe a false flag operation to make it seem like they struck first. Playing the waiting game may just take you out without even firing a shot.

Coordinate with US and attack first if flat true. Israel has other missile defense besides iron dome. Have US missile defense on there destroyers and US land based help out. Support US air campaign against Iran after Hezbollah is destroyed.

As an outsider looking in, I always think to myself what I would do. In this case, if I was Israel, I would attack Hezbollah first. Maybe a false flag operation to make it seem like they struck first. Playing the waiting game may just take you out without even firing a shot.

Yeah they need to strike first it seems. It is to deadly to wait as the enemy get stronger and can win. Take out Hezbollah but have US missile defense to help them and US help. Then US takeout Iran. Hezbollah is a major threat to Israel and is shame they even became so strong in a former Christian country lebanon.

I dont think iran wants to get destroyed I dont think they are that suicidal.

Coordinate with US and attack first if flat true. Israel has other missile defense besides iron dome. Have US missile defense on there destroyers and US land based help out. Support US air campaign against Iran after Hezbollah is destroyed.

Yeah they need to strike first it seems. It is to deadly to wait as the enemy get stronger and can win. Take out Hezbollah but have US missile defense to help them and US help. Then US takeout Iran. Hezbollah is a major threat to Israel and is shame they even became so strong in a former Christian country lebanon.

I dont think iran wants to get destroyed I dont think they are that suicidal.
Indeed and its only digging itself into a worse position by killing Iranian and Syrian scientists.
I'm digging everything you guys are saying, but let me play devil's advocate here.

If Israel and America were to attack Iran outright, regardless if it's Iranian interests in Syria or Iran the nation itself. How do we avert a potential global crisis?

I can't necessarily imagine all the other Muslim nations being cool with this, let alone the likely responses from Russia and China may get desperate enough to pull something foolish if this were to happen.

So what is the date? Or was is something like "the day they strike in Iran is the date for their destruction"?

I call bullshit on that drone being armed and on a mission to blow up something in Israel. That is Israeli storytelling.

The attack of the air base is an attempt to get Iran counter-attack. They're prodding Iran to attack Israel first before Israel would attack Iran. Right now it's just proxy fights in Syria. Once one or the other takes the fight out of Syria - that is when shit will hit the fan. And both want the other to punch first so they can play the victim simply defending themselves. US will have a much tougher time selling joining the war if Israel is seen as hitting first.

Next Iran Nuke deal cooperation inspection is due in May. You can bet that Pompeo will find Iran in material breach. It's a matter of when, not if at this point regarding a war with Iran.

Last edited:
I'm digging everything you guys are saying, but let me play devil's advocate here.

If Israel and America were to attack Iran outright, regardless if it's Iranian interests in Syria or Iran the nation itself. How do we avert a potential global crisis?

I can't necessarily imagine all the other Muslim nations being cool with this, let alone the likely responses from Russia and China may get desperate enough to pull something foolish if this were to happen.

Well last I read dont the Saudis, Egypt, UAE and Kuwait want to attack Iran to? I read some things in past weeks.

1) US based private security (mercenaries) have been making killin in gulf states. They also recruit many ex special forces from my part of world Colombia and other right wing death squads in latin america that CIA and US trained during Reagan years and since.

2) Saudis seem ready to use there military against Iran.

3) The Maghreb Arab states are weak and moderate compared to middle east. Morocco most of all. And other muslim countries of africa are a dump that struggle to function.

Pakistan is saudi ally and is not ally with Iran. So that leaves iraq which is mess, Libya a failed state, Syria, lebanon and Turkey as it. Azerbaijan is muslim in name only. Central Asian muslim countries Asian really weak and sort of secular at least Kazakhstan is. Albania Asian rend Bosnia are weak. That leave Indonesia and Malaysia and Bangladesh which is dump.

Iran is alone. Yemen is destroyed. What Arab state would defend Iran over other Arabs? Jordan and Saudi are fightin at moment and so is Qatar but they are weak.

So what is the date? Or was is something like "the day they strike in Iran is the date for their destruction"?
Yeah he gave no specific date. But if I was a betting man a couple of dates of interest might be;

April 18th 2018 : Is Iran's Army Day and it's also this: Independence Day (Israel)
In the Hebrew calendar, days begin in the evening. The next occurrence of Yom Haatzmaut will take place on 18-19 April 2018.

May 14th 2018 : U.S to move Embassy to Jerusalem and JERUSALEM — The United States plans to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem on May 14, Steven Goldstein, undersecretary of State for public diplomacy said Friday.

The date coincides with when Israel proclaimed independence in 1948.

So those are my two guesses.

I dont think they will do anything China and Russia. To start ww3 when your country is not beig attacked is dumb but if they do so bet it. We all die. Be honest I dont think Russia will ever figt US I think KA one day they ally and divide world up. I actually think Russia would be neutral if US fought China and Russia would betray China.

Isn' US self sufficient with food and oil and energy? I cant see Iran hurting them. Oil companies would profit of oil production goes down as well. Gulf states would probably work to ship oil across saudi desert to red Sea to get past Persian gulf which Iran would booby trap and block.

I don't think Iran will be attacked precisely because of this. I feel like they're confident shit talking knowing nobody wants WW3. Hezbollah on the other hand is free game. There was a news article that came out the other day, it basically said that Israel and Russia had some kind of understanding the limits the friction between the 2 nations. So, by going after Hezbollah first, we could avoid a global crisis. If the last war Israel had against Hezbollah is any indication of what's to come, they better do something soon before it's too late.

for sure, the nation with nukes, unconditional support of the world's best militayr, along with its own military, which is by far the most advanced in the region is absolutly "stuck".

Yeah Israel isn't the kind of country to just sit there and be destroyed while having a stockpile of nukes at the ready that Iran can do fuck all about.
If This actually goes down we might just get so see some nuclear strikes in my lifetime
<{JustBleed}>

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cautioned this week that Iran was "trying to take over Syria" and "moving its army into Israel's backyard."

The American newspaper mapped out Iranian bases and posts inside Syria, presenting a high concentration of Iranian outposts along the border with Israel.

The New York Times' mapping of Iranian presence in Syria

maybe they should've thought of that
before deciding to destabilize Syria

Assad wanted a gas pipeline that would go from Iran/Iraq/Syria with Russia support, while US and Turkey want the Qatar Turkey Pipeline going through Syria.

US/Israel/Turkey are scared with Iran/Syria becoming strong.

Someone really wants Syria and Assad taken out very badly.

First it was the Muslim brotherhood who assisinated Assads father .

Then Obama asked Congress for war with Syria, but was Denied.

Then the u.s. backed any rebels willing to attack Syria

Russians killed all them

Now the u.s. is stepping back and letting Iran try with u.s. weaponry .

My gut says leave Syria alone

Must be a very strategic country according to the leaders who just play war games all day

maybe they should've thought of that
before deciding to destabilize Syria

Syria was always an Iran ally though be honest.
for sure, the nation with nukes, unconditional support of the world's best militayr, along with its own military, which is by far the most advanced in the region is absolutly "stuck".

That isnt there fear. It that to groups like Hezbollah they are not state actor. If they can kill 1 million jews or seeral million in Israel that makes them happy. Israel could suffer that. Sure they can get revenge against Iran and Hezbollah in lebanon but they don't want it to be at price of losing that many people. At least Hezbollah could kill hundreds thousands with missile fire and attacks.

What is up with these guys? They keep trying the same tactics over and over again with the same results. Without air support or at the very least, real anti air weaponry, they're just going to keep getting their asses handed to them.
They are using different tactics. From 48 to 73 the muslims engaged Israel with a conventional military and lost. Although they did have air power they couldn't use it properly.
Hamas is kind of crazy and tries to win with sugar rockets and tunnels.
Iranians rely on equipping militias with cheap but effective weapons that are not enough to defeat Israel on the field but can make war too costly.
AKA, lots of dudes with handheld missiles instead of tanks, aircraft and heavy infantry, plus some powerful SAM bases. They have already shot down a F-16 in Syria and destroyed a bunch of tanks and even hit a ship in Lebanon.
I believe the end game will be to have tons of larger missiles in Lebanon and Syria that would be launched against Israel if they make a move.

That doesn't change anything from the real regional threat it is facing from Iran. And while we all like to sit back and conjecture on how the US and Israel would rofl stomp everyone and anyone, it doesn't stop the fact that Iran could significantly skull fuck the landscape of Israel before we could retaliate in kind.

Based on a balls out premptive attack from Iran.

Back