Invicta FC 33: Frey vs. Grusander 2, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Impressive performance by the number one atomweight in the world; Danielle Taylor.

Danielle Taylor has fought at up to 135lbs. She has never fought at atomweight. Her ass weighs more than Jihn Yu Frey. (I mean, seriously, did you see that caboose?)

I love that pic so much brother. Two real beauties and mma badasses.

I like posting it whenever someone says Waterson can't make atomweight again.

Slightly off topic but this has been a horrible year for finnish mma. All our top fighters and best prospects have suffered crucial losses.

No one will ever be able to take away the fact you guys can perform at championship levels while drinking volumes of liquor that would kill other races.

Kimi_Drunk.jpg

I like posting it whenever someone says Waterson can't make atomweight again.

You are the one who talks up how she "nearly died" during a weight cut and how tough the cut is for her.

Generally when you are trying to explain a bad performance. Amazing how that changes, is it not?

They need to get rid of cyborg's division and bring in 105. I am a big fan of Frey but I am not 100% she can pass a piss test.

I got three post fight interviews up on my YT channel. Link in sig.

Lol I forgot he took that. Nice guy. A little odd.

Somebody with twitter ask this guy the capacity of the Scottish Rite Temple.

kojT1BP.gif

1400 people according to the SRKC’s website https://www.rentthetemple.com/history/

Another neat thing I learned Saturday night: mike Englund is good friends with one of the Missouri athletic commissioners, which is how he gets booked for every big Missouri event.

Invicta 33 Prospects. Rise Of UFC Atomweights. Jinh Yu Frey v. Minna Grusander 2
WMMAddict
Published on Dec 17, 2018

Back