Invicta FC 32 Spencer vs Sorenson

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UCkXi9B.jpg

What books have lines on this card?
None at the moment to my knowledge. Several of the major books like 5Dimes & Bookmaker used to have lines for at least a few of the main card bouts on most every Invicta FC card regularly, but for some reason they have ignored the last few Invicta FC cards completely with only a few obscure Euro books having odds for them if at all.

None at the moment to my knowledge. Several of the major books like 5Dimes & Bookmaker used to have lines for at least a few of the main card bouts on most every Invicta FC card regularly, but for some reason they have ignored the last few Invicta FC cards completely with only a few obscure Euro books having odds for them if at all.

That really sucks. For most of us, anyway. More variety and options are nothing but a massive advantage when you're trying to win bets, none the less grow a bankroll.

Invicta FC 32 Early Weigh-In Results

Felicia Spencer (143.7) vs. Pam Sorenson (144.6) – for featherweight title
Mizuki Inoue (116.4)* vs. Viviane Pereira (115.4)
Ashley Cummins (105.2) vs. Jessica Delboni (105.1)
Kaitlin Young (150.5) vs. Sarah Patterson (154.5)*
Alexa Conners (136) vs. Julia Avila (135.8)
Erin Blanchfield (125) vs. Kay Hansen (124.8)
Liz Tracy (125.6) vs. Stephanie Geltmacher (125.9)
Isis Verbeek (115.4) vs. Kathryn Paprocki (114.6)
Chelsea Chandler (136.6)* vs. Mitzi Merry (135.4)

* – Inoue, Patterson and Chandler all missed weight and were fined 25 percent of their respective fight purses

Bet-at-home keeping it up with odds for the whole invicta card
upload_2018-11-16_12-58-31.png

Betsafe
upload_2018-11-16_16-37-30.png

Last edited:
Thanks. Always on the look for new books to sign up to lol
Are they any good?
Insanely juiced lines, but they got odds for every obscure mma promotion there is out there. I've pretty much only used them for Invicta and Rizin. Once or twice for early UFC lines when they have not been released on any other book

Betsafe offers lines for this event. Does anybody have any leans?

Insanely juiced lines, but they got odds for every obscure mma promotion there is out there. I've pretty much only used them for Invicta and Rizin. Once or twice for early UFC lines when they have not been released on any other book

Thanks. I signed up but it seems they only have 5 lines there now? Did they pull a bunch of them? Lots of other events though...

I put 1u on Julia Avila, 1u on Spencer+Young, and 1u on Mizuki (on Betsafe since BetAtHome removed that line, and even though I have an overwhelming feeling she will lose).
Other books I found that have this event: LaBa360, Royal Panda (Panda have limited me to absolute peanuts 2-3 months after signing up though :rolleyes:)

Invicta FC 32 Risk $400.00

Viviane Pereira (+105) vs Mizuki Inoue $200.00 for $210.00
Ashley Cummins (+136) vs Jessica Delboni $200.00 for $272.00

I also like Pereira at even or + odds.

Mizuki's lack of physicality is going to be a problem against a tank like Pereira. Unless Mizuki can land clean punches early, I think Pereira can walk through most of her striking offense and land her heavier hands. Strength wise, I don't think Mizuki can take Pereira down. Pereira made a girl as strong as Suarez work for takedowns. I don't see Mizuki getting her down unless she gets ultra creative. Mizuki herself has poor TDD and Pereira would be smart to win rounds with late takedowns, but I doubt she even tries.

One thing that's a mystery is how many changes Mizuki has made to her game since training with Serra Longo. I think it was obivous to everyone that Mizuki and her brother were limited by their small Japanese gym (literally the smallest gym I've seen in terms of floor size). I don't think she can overcome her physicality issues within 3 months, but she might come out more slick and with a more put-together game.

Forgot how bad Pereira is

Should’ve bought out of that when the lines flipped

There go my Cummins winnings

Damn... Mizuki +110 was a gift line. I liked her to win outright.

Back