Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs Sorenson 11/16, 8PM ET/5PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Four fights, four decisions. Tracy/Geltmacher was a rollicking good time but it's been lengthy.

giphy.gif

hjtfg5.gif

Holy f this is sad. With all the umms and uhhs, trying so hard to pretend this is in the slightest bit entertaining.

Majority Decision? How could we score that fight a draw?

Seriously??

She won by forearm pressure and pressing her against the cage?

Hansen seemed a bit salty for some reason

It’s the manner of the other three fights as well. LnP or wall n stall. Not much action so those fights really seemed to drag on for sure.

That was supposed to be a quote to post 101.

Im so close to being done with Invicta

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if they just hand someone like Davidsdottir the belt, they very clearly have their favorites like Jihn Yu Frey, Spencer etc..

Competitive snuggler
<1>

It’s the manner of the other three fights as well. LnP or wall n stall. Not much action so those fights really seemed to drag on for sure.
That description didn't fit Tracy vs. Geltmacher at all.

Some of you guys are such whiners. Whatever happens is what happens. You can't expect every fight to be the most entertaining fight you have ever seen.

Whoever did should have their credentials yanked immediately.
I'm trying to do the math, and I just don't have it. 28-28 means one 10-8 round and I sure didn't see that. Oh well, on to this one.

Back