Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs Sorenson 11/16, 8PM ET/5PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Man i follow Hansen on twitter and IG and she seems a bit delusional and entitled, she was upset MMA media was giving more attention to Blanchfield and whining about lack of coverage of Invicta

She needs to get over herself then. She knows why she called out Erin, and it wasn't because of her 2-0 record. She wanted a taste of the buzz surrounding the EBI champ.

how many times has she fought at featherweight? and when?

besides, she got ko'd in round one.. she wont even get signed
That's stupid they're all getting signed. They signed maia Stevenson FFS.
AND when they do they'll fight where they are told.

Fun night of fights.

Isis that kick boxer, welcome to mma where you have to know what to do from the ground.

Blanchfield impresses me as savvy & poised. That's the second time I've seen her take on a seemingly stronger opponent and win. She has a good future.

Raging Panda Avila teed off on the broken nose smashing her way to the merciful stoppage.

Kaitlyn Young with the super quick leg kick tko - ouch that must hurt like hell.

Mizuki with the head fakes & boxing. Loved the post-fight speech she read from a piece of paper. Pereira couldn't get the combinations going, looked a bit lost.

Main event had crazy ups & downs. Gotta credit both Fenom and Pam Bam for an exciting fight. Felicia Spencer has a lot of heart, she's relentless and that serves her well. She can improve her striking defense.

Last edited:
Back