Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs Sorenson 11/16, 8PM ET/5PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

great fight & amazing performance by Spencer, they really left all there, exactly my type of fight
props for Bam for showing up in amazing shape (best she's ever been) and giving it all, she never gave up

she needs a dietitian and to drop 1 weight class.

Ufc better call Spencer now what else does she need to show.

29-27 Thick Fee

we should try and get these guys to sponsor her kit before she ends up in the UFC in a blanded out Reebok gear

The-shake-shack-factory-1.jpg

She already dropped from LW to FW after her first fight. She’s fine where she is.

But she desperately needs to improve her striking defence before she fights Megan or Cyborg. She’s tough and can take punishment without really showing any signs of being hurt or stunned. But those two UFC FW ladies can hit so damn hard. One mistake is all it takes to lose sometimes.

So Cyborg can just beat her then leave the UFC? She said she's leaving after her next two fights. See what Cyborg does first.

So be honest guys, who tuned in for at least a little bit to my fight companion? Peak was 7 or 8 viewers, not much, and it fluctuated throughout the night. I had fun, although I'll probably have no voice tomorrow. One other channel suddenly decided to do an Invicta stream for the first time ever, I'm sure it was coincidental. However, considering he has 700x the subs I have, he didn't do very well, either. :rolleyes:

Oh, snap!

Cool but too bad he didn't come in his gear...

Would have paid IRL money to see Golddust handling the announcing duties tonight

Never forget...

nah, she's in a talent starved division. She'd be just another bantamweight, unfortunately.

I would say better striking. I mean, she picks her shots tooooooo much.

So Cyborg can just beat her then leave the UFC? She said she's leaving after her next two fights. See what Cyborg does first.
Cyborg's just posturing to get more 145 women signed. They already have Anderson and the tuf 28 cast, Spencer wrecks them all while building her skills to challenge Cyborg.
I would say better striking. I mean, she picks her shots tooooooo much.
What she's gotta be perfect for a ufc debut? They have 200 cans on the roster with equal striking and no wrestling and no killer instincts.

Are you guys watching Invicta unironically or watching it like how I watch volleyball?

Cyborg's just posturing to get more 145 women signed. They already have Anderson and the tuf 28 cast, Spencer wrecks them all while building her skills to challenge Cyborg.

What she's gotta be perfect for a ufc debut? They have 200 cans on the roster with equal striking and no wrestling and no killer instincts.

The tuf 28 cast?

With the exception of leah letson they will all drop to 135 straight away

The tuf 28 cast?

With the exception of leah letson they will all drop to 135 straight away

Letson could fight at 135 as well, I'd say Chiasson and current Pacheco are genuine 145ers though.

Letson could fight at 135 as well, I'd say Chiasson and current Pacheco are genuine 145ers though.
Bea Malecki too. Almost half of them are true featherweights, that narrative of this being a TUF bantamweight in a disguise is totally false.

Bea Malecki too. Almost half of them are true featherweights, that narrative of this being a TUF bantamweight in a disguise is totally false.

Dont talk bollocks

Julija Stoliarenko - regularly fought at 135lb, will be a bantamweight

Leah Letson - four of her five pro fights have been at bantamweight

Larissa Pacheco - already fought twice in the ufc as a bantamweight, has only fought at featherweight ONCE in 12 fights and that was because it was a title shot

Katharina Lehner - Majority of her fights have been at Bantamweight including her most recent against Sarah Kaufman

Macy Chiasson, - two pro fights, both at featherweight, but frankly has no place being in the UFC. The other two 145'ers on the roster murder her

Pannie Kianzad, - her last seven fights were at bantamweight. Shes a bantamweight

Bea Malecki - shes never even had a fucking pro fight. shes 0-0. Sure shes fought at lighweight and featherweight but shes 0 and 0, she will go to invicta.

Marciea Allen - all her pro fights have been at bantamweight. she is a 135'er.

So in total TWO of the eight fighters are featherweights and those two fighters have a combined record of 2-0

ALmost half of them are featherweights my arse..

Dont talk bollocks

Larissa Pacheco - already fought twice in the ufc as a bantamweight, has only fought at featherweight ONCE in 12 fights and that was because it was a title shot
Man, why are you so dishonest? Are you trying to win a argument or what? It's obvious that Pacheco grow up in the recent years, she's not the blonde chick that fought in UFC and could cut to 135. Not even continuing this, you are, or at least should be, better than this.

Man, why are you so dishonest? Are you trying to win a argument or what? It's obvious that Pacheco grow up in the recent years, she's not the blonde chick that fought in UFC and could cut to 135. Not even continuing this, you are, or at least should be, better than this.

how many times has she fought at featherweight? and when?

besides, she got ko'd in round one.. she wont even get signed

Back