• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UCkXi9B.jpg

Zarah Fairn dos Santos out, replaced by Sarah Patterson

Last edited:
Undefeated Erin Blanchfield Talks Invicta FC 32 Fight & Training with UFC's Katlyn Chookagian
James Lynch

Last edited:
Kaitlin Young On Promotional Return, Beating King Reina And More

Sarah Patterson in for Dos Santos, who had visa troubles:

Invicta FC 32 LIVE Fight Companion!
WMMA Scene Now

I’m going to be trying to do a few things different from my regular streams for this, plus trying to bring in a guest expert commentator. It’s either going to

A. Go smoothly (least likely)
B. Be shaky but leaving lessons to be learned
C. Be a total shit show (most likely, as I still can’t figure out how to do what I want on OBS Studio)

Evolve WMMA | Pam "BAM" Sorenson's Invicta FC 32 Featherweight Title Shot

Gotta love how they don't give a location. Invicta FC needs to do a better job with this stuff. At #30, I'm positive I was the only person there who wasn't directly associated with Invicta or any of the fighters at the weigh-ins. I only knew hwere they were because I was given a schedule when I received notification of approval of my press pass.

Gotta love how they don't give a location. Invicta FC needs to do a better job with this stuff. At #30, I'm positive I was the only person there who wasn't directly associated with Invicta or any of the fighters at the weigh-ins. I only knew hwere they were because I was given a schedule when I received notification of approval of my press pass.
The address is in the graphic.

Thanks for this thread. Enjoy learning more about each fighter from those promos. Look forward to this card. Staying home Friday evening to watch it live.

Ashley "Smashley" Cummins interactive live today (Wednesday) on reddit

Back