Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Grusander, Sat. July 21, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK Main Card PBP Discussion

Who are you rooting for? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you were a girl. Huge disappointment.

Just kidding, good stuff brah. Keep on making videos and posting
@BigMuffler is the only girl here. She posts while eating breakfast in her super tight singlet.

Grusander didn't do much aside from walk forward and push against the fence. Walking forward isn't winning a fight, neither is pushing against the cage with no offense or improvement in position.

Pushing against the fence has to lead to something. You can't push against the fence for 3 rounds and expect to win a fight.

Jinh was fairly tentative but the majority of effective offense came from her.

Hope Invicta brings in Ham to beat her ass again

Hope Invicta brings in Ham to beat her ass again
You sound butt hurt. Had money on Grusander?

While I would love to see the rematch, it has nothing to do with wanting one to beat the other's ass. I want to see the rematch because the first fight was super intense while it lasted, and up until the knockout, was very even. I also think Ham would beat Grusander.

While I would love to see the rematch, it has nothing to do with wanting one to beat the other's ass. I want to see the rematch because the first fight was super intense while it lasted, and up until the knockout, was very even. I also think Ham would beat Grusander.

I want the UFC to get their shit together - no, really - and start 105.

No I just never like Jinh, since well before this.

Back