Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Grusander, Sat. July 21, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK Main Card PBP Discussion

Who are you rooting for? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't agree with the decision but I can't say i'm angry. Pinning someone against the cage most of the fight should not win you a fight.

Wow, lol. Really? What 3 rounds did she win? She got walked down and pinned against the cage whenever Grusander wanted.
Pinning someone against the cage is boring and should count against you... just like horrific interview skills. The right girl won.

Did those judges mix up the names on the scorecards?
Cause that's the only way I can think of to get those scores.

LOL. One judge gave her four rounds. I love her and I'm glad she won this horrific robbery.

So am I anyway, and not just because I had £50 on her :D

[victimblaming] Grussander deserved to be robbed for perpetrating heinous wall n' stall [/victimblaming]

Fuck right off..

Invicta's bias and picking favourites is bad enough, but this is bullshit. Thats a win taken from a fighter who 100% won the fight...

I had money on Frey and I feel dirty collecting it. Grusander won that fight 49-46 or 48-47 at worst.

Now, later today we can enjoy a UFC card of no names, but there should be some nice action.
it's a card full of no names but has a lot of violence potential.. i expect only a few fights to go to decision, seriously.. maybe i'm picking with my heart and not my head on the last 3 fights, but i wouldn't be surprised with crazy results like this:

52081-1453099.png

Well that was nonsense.

I don't agree with the decision but I can't say i'm angry. Pinning someone against the cage most of the fight should not win you a fight.
Being unable to stop someone from pinning you against the cage should lose you the fight...

That's really the only explanation I can think of as to why the judges saw the fight differently.

Lol Shannon’s reaction to the cards being read.
She looked at Laura liked “wtf?”
She was even behind Grussander getting ready to give her the belt
It’s so bad I feel like they’ll had to address it

Bad decision but I'm never upset when "wall n stall" fighter doesn't get rewarded for ruining a fight.

Was more unimpressed by Jinh than impressed by Grus

Frey looked slow, wobbly, unconfident
Grus did nothing but press and wall and stall - boring - and I also dislike ppl who cut too much weight.
Penne made 105, I think most of the division is just undersized.

Seo Hee Ham is the best atomweight in most peoples eyes at this point lol
most people are wrong.. when it comes to such debates most people will pick with what they think WOULD happen in a hypothetical fight instead of resume/consistency, and that's just wrong.. Hamasaki still undefeated and beat the same chicks.. definitely #1, shouldn't even be a debate

im so close to being done with invicta.. watch it because i support the girls

the favourite playing is one thing, but the continued use of kansas commission

Shit referees

Shit judges

The girls deserve better. its bullshit

Did they read the wrong name? I was rooting for Frey but she did not win that fight.
That's what I wondered. The scores sounded pretty close to what Gru shoulda had...

Did those judges mix up the names on the scorecards?
Cause that's the only way I can think of to get those scores.
im still half expecting them to announce they fucked up

Lol Shannon’s reaction to the cards being read.
She looked at Laura liked “wtf?”
She was even behind Grussander getting ready to give her the belt
It’s so bad I feel like they’ll had to address it

Maybe she'll call her corrupt buddies at the commission to steal the belt from under her like they did to Kunitskaya

Back