Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Grusander, Sat. July 21, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK Main Card PBP Discussion

Who are you rooting for? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
DgPIUw2W4AA14sJ.jpg

Invicta FC 30: Yu Frey vs. Grusander
Scottish Rite Temple
Kansas City, MO, U.S.

Play-by-play Commentator:
TJ DeSantis
Color Commentator: Julie Kedzie

Main Card: UFC Fight Pass, 8PM ET/5PM PT/1AM UK
Atomweight Title:
Jinh Yu Frey (6-3) vs. Minna Grusander (6-1)
Featherweight: Felicia Spencer (4-0) vs. Helena Kolesnyk (5-1)
Strawweight: Kinberly Novaes (9-4) vs. Heather Jo Clark (7-6)
Flyweight: Miranda Maverick (3-0) vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (5-0)
Bantamweight: Stephanie Geltmacher (2-0) vs. Kerri Kenneson (3-0)
Atomweight: Jillian DeCoursey (2-0) vs. Alesha Zappitella (3-0, 1 NC)
Atomweight: Alyse Anderson (3-1) vs. Stephanie Alba (3-2, 1 NC)
Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield (1-0) vs. Brittney Cloudy (0-0)

Weigh-in Results: Every Fighter Made Weight
Jinh Yu Frey (104.8) vs. Minna Grusander (104.7)
Felicia Spencer (145.8) vs. Helena Kolesnyk (144.2)
Kinberly Tanaka Novaes (116) vs. Heather Clark (116)
Miranda Maverick (125.1) vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (125.8)
Kerri Kenneson (135.2) vs. Stephanie Geltmacher (135.5)
Jillian DeCoursey (105.9) vs. Alesha Zappitella (105.5)
Alyse Anderson (105.4) vs. Stephanie Alba (105.9)
Erin Blanchfield (124.1) vs. Brittney Cloudy (125.9)

fc9RiCD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Undefeated Alesha Zappitella talks Invicta FC debut July 21 & Training w/ Amanda Bobby Cooper

Alyse Anderson training with UFC's Felice Herrig in Chicago ahead of Invicta FC 30 fight July 21

Educate me Sherbros/Shergals, who are the prospects to watch for here? I must admit I only recognize the name Heather Jo Clark, she was on a TUF season, correct?

I eagerly await your responses. In the meantime, I voted for Brogan Walker-Sanchez, because it’s a kickass name.

Last edited:
Educate me Sherbros/Shergals, who are the prospects to watch for here?
Felicia Spencer, she is the best prospect in WFW now. She fights like a WFW size Tecia Torres, agile striker and BJJ black belter.

Educate me Sherbros/Shergals, who are the prospects to watch for here? I must admit I only recognize the name Heather Jo Clark, she was on a TUF season, correct?

I eagerly await your responses. In the meantime, I voted for Brogan Walker-Sanchez, because it’s a kickass name.

The main event, the co-main event (I shit on FW fighters, but Spencer has a very interesting skillset, and her knees over her own head in her last fight were very impressive), and the other atomweight fights.

The main event, the co-main event (I shit on FW fighters, but Spencer has a very interesting skillset, and her knees over her own head in her last fight were very impressive), and the other atomweight fights.

Thank You! I’m intrigued about these knees you mentioned.

Miranda Maverick
maverick880x290.jpg

Dg0908PVQAAXXVO.jpg

Dg09578UwAAeCKF.jpg

Last edited:
Miranda Maverick is a good, 21 yr old prospect. She's on the Drury College men's wrestling team. Strong farm girl.

Teenager Erin Blanchfield was the upset winner of last year's Eddie Bravo Invitational tournament, she's now transitioned to mma with an ambition to break Jon Jones' record as the youngest UFC champ.

Back