Invicta FC 29: Kaufman vs. Lehner Fri 4 May, 2018

On Friday night at Invicta FC 29, Sarah Kaufman, the former Hardcore Championship Fighting and Strikeforce bantamweight champion will vie for her third promotional world title, this time under the Invicta banner. Standing across the cage from Kaufman will be divisional upstart and undefeated fighter Katharina Lehner, but the focus of this article isn’t on her. Today we focus on Kaufman -- the technical, tactical, and physical traits that have defined her as a fighter, as well as the impact of moving forward in her career as an defending Invicta champion or as a reacquired bantamweight on the Ultimate Fighting Championship roster.

http://blog.mmaratings.net/2018/05/invicta-fc-29-sarah-kaufman-good-bad.html

I'm watching but I probably won't post in here during the event much, watching on my tv.

Been a quiet event. Not many familiar faces this time.

Peralta has heavy hands, Christmas better watch out.

Dropped her hard with a left hook, good recovery though.

Nice kicks by Peralta.

Little late, but in. This one really snuck up on me

Cheyanne set a shitty tone for the fight in round one. Really bad gameplan, that allowed Peralta to get way too comfortable. And she paid for it in round two. And it’s likely going to cost her the fight.

Sneaky elbow! Luv it!

No urgency, and still looking to counter. Pull the trigger, lady.

Much better second half of the third.

The first round is key. Could go either way.

Good fight, too little too late though....

Two more rounds would have been interesting.

30-27 ?

That’s just silly. But, Cheyanne blew it in round one. If you’re not fighting to win...Don’t be surprised if you lose a decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back