Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

A surprisingly merciful stoppage from Mike England.

Peralta showing some crisp striking so far in the first round

Late to the party, just caught the end of that

having to watch on dodgy stream because fightpass refuses to let me renew my account in sterling.. its idiotic

no matter what i do, whenever i try to "resume subscription" it defaults to euro and i aint paying in euro cos my bank charges for non-sterling

and cant even use a uk vpn because hten it just blocks me completely because im using a vpn..

I'll be damned! Mike England actually does his job and stop the fight at the right moment!

Forgot how big Leslie Smith is. She is a good 5'11 in heels.

Oh jeez I hope Loma doesn't just get ground into the mat.

Maybe, but I felt like it looked like she didn't even want to be there. I was upset when I was making my bets that they didnt have odds for that fight, I was going to go against her.

Who wants to have to stand in front of crowd with one's missed weight as the focus? I don't know that one can read more than that into it.

Anyone know what kinda grappling this wang girl has?

Wang looks a bit like prime Kristi Yamaguchi, niiiiiiice

Watching the weigh-ins now.

Best weigher in so far...tiffany master's. She straight up looked bored. Lol.

Don't recognize a single person besides Kaufman.

Edit: Recognize Porto as well. Just those two though.

Masters has that look on her face 24/7 if you Google images for her.

In our second fight of the evening, Looma Lookboonmee (red corner) takes on Melissa Wang (blue corner) in an atomweight bout with Greg Franklin as your referee

So looks like Sankho has been stolen full time by the UFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back