Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Feel like Jacobson just mindlessly pushing forward without any actual offense is going to put her in ahead on the scorecards.

Nichols slipping in some violence every chance she gets but Jaconson doing everything she can to grab and hold on to secure these rounds.

Pretty sloppy knuckle Duster.. No idea who is winning. Feels like they're both saying fuck wtv technique I learned, I'm coming at you.

I’m watching the fights on a plane, Jacobson is eating strawberries but she’s still game.

I like that Jacobson has settled down more with her ground and pound. She was a bit sloppy earlier and it helped Nichols get up a few times.

Wish Nichols could do something to get out of this. Jacobson looks content to keep her knee on her belly for the remainder of the round.

Probably a Jacobson win. The Muraski lose vs Walker may rear its head in this decision. Judges like the striking in the last one.

Second round rules this one I think. Jacobson had plenty of takedowns there though. We will see.

--

Edit.
Good decision. I had it more 29-28 for Jacobson.

Nichols robbed. Putting opponent on the fence while getting kneed =/= win.

Feel bad for Nichols. Jacobson was on that grapplefuck mission, not much damage or attempts at finishing the fight at all from her.

Back