Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Muraski controlling more of the action as the round progresses. Walker needs to do something and she may be down two rounds already.

The least exciting fight on the card, hopefully that's the only one of the night.

At least Walker gets a good position at the end. Very close fight. Judges hands.

I got it 2-1 Muraski, but last two rounds could go either way. Either way, Muraski was a good dog play.

Mixed opinion on that decision. I did like Walker's striking during the fight.

I thought it was a clear win for Muraski but whatever.

Well, at least my bet survived one fight so far.... lets keep it going.

Go Smashley.

I thought it was a clear win for Muraski but whatever.

I was leaning 29-28 for Muraski. Second round was close but that last minute takedown for Muraski won that round as far as I am concerned. I had been leaning to Walker in the second until that happened.

I hope there are no other questionable decisions tonight. Not a total robbery though for me. Just questionable.

In the sixth fight of the card, Ashley Cummins (red corner) takes on Stephanie Alba (blue corner) in an atomweight bout with Greg Franklin as your referee

Second round much like the first but with Cummings getting some nice strikes off before it hits the ground. I figured Cummings would ganked Alba but with more standup along the way.

I back.

Been watching on the tv but it has a shitty connection so I'm back on my computer.

Some good fights so far.

Good for Alba there. I don't want her to get wiped out totally.

Edit. One sided second round.

Back