Invicta FC 23, May 20 PBP Discussion 8:00 PM EST

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vanessa Porto vs. Agnieszka Niedźwiedź Set For Invicta FC 23 Main Event

C9fMb0kUwAAciNB.jpg

Flyweight:
Vanessa Porto (18-7) vs. Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (9-0)
Flyweight: Roxanne Modafferi (20-13) vs. Sarah D’Alelio (11-6)
Atomweight: Herica Tiburcio (10-4) vs. Tessa Simpson (5-1)
Bantamweight: Elizabeth Phillips (6-5) vs. Kelly Faszholz (3-2)
Flyweight:
Andrea Lee (6-2) vs. Liz Tracy (3-1)
Strawweight: Tiffany Van Soest (0-1) vs. Christine Ferea (1-0)

Weigh-ins

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought D'Alelio just signed with Bellator and didn't Andrea Lee win a title in LFA?

Good card. Nice to see Flyweights getting some love, surprised that Maia isn't defending her Flyweight title though.

Strawweight: Tiffany van Soest (0-2) vs. Christine Ferea (1-0)​

Amended for accuracy regardless of delicate kickboxer feelings :p

this should be a good one to get her her first win though (.........or will it? :eek:)

this should be a good one to get her her first win though (.........or will it? :eek:)

Considering that Ferea beat Rachael Ostovich, I don't see it as an easy win for Van Soest.

Joining the previously announced main event between former flyweight title challenger Vanessa Porto (18-7) and undefeated Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (9-0) of Poland will be a featherweight contest between Brazil’s Ediane “India” Gomes (10-4) and Pam “Bam” Sorenson (5-1), as well as a bantamweight affair featuring newcomers Shaianna “Yaya” Rincon (0-0) and Brooksie “The Bear” Bayard (1-1).

Two Bouts Added to Invicta FC 23 Fight Card
April 21, 2017/by Rob Tatum

http://www.invictafc.com/2017/04/21/two-bouts-added-to-invicta-fc-23-fight-card/

Joining the previously announced main event between former flyweight title challenger Vanessa Porto (18-7) and undefeated Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (9-0) of Poland will be a featherweight contest between Brazil’s Ediane “India” Gomes (10-4) and Pam “Bam” Sorenson (5-1), as well as a bantamweight affair featuring newcomers Shaianna “Yaya” Rincon (0-0) and Brooksie “The Bear” Bayard (1-1).

Two Bouts Added to Invicta FC 23 Fight Card
April 21, 2017/by Rob Tatum

http://www.invictafc.com/2017/04/21/two-bouts-added-to-invicta-fc-23-fight-card/

Wow after 2 years India Gomes is back?

Shaianna "Yaya" Rincon spars with her teammate Aspen Ladd (who is leaving Invicta FC to fight Jessica Eye in the UFC).

Last edited:
Shaianna "Yaya" Rincon spars with her teammate Aspen Ladd (who is rumored to be leaving Invicta FC to fight Jessica Eye in the UFC).

Hope Ladd takes it. And somehow Eye will still have a job.

I was hoping somone would have replied to this cause i too found it interesting ,
I belive D'Alelio's fight in Bellator was a one off. Lee's title must not be under an exclusive contract.

Back