Invicta FC 23, May 20 PBP Discussion 8:00 PM EST

You just know Roxy had flashbacks as she got picked up.
oh hell yes. I thought "NOT AGAIN!" and grabbed for the leg for dear life. ;_; I thought I could finish the fight with the armbar, though. The next day Sarah told me I had the armbar super tight. She's so tough! Much respect.

Last edited:
Numerous examples last night on why round scoring is such a detriment to MMA - especially in 3 round fights. A handful of fights were again decided based on how which fighter was awarded an even, uneventful round 1 where not much of anything happened. Why can't we simply let the judges judge the fight as a whole? If there are going to be 8, 10 or 12 rounds like boxing, then round scoring can more accurately describe what happened in a fight, but with only 3 rounds (where the first round is so often a throwaway) it just does not work. The worst example of this was Nunes/Shevchenko in the UFC where they carefully stared at each other for the entire first round and started fighting in the 2nd. It's like if they awarded points in a marathon to the runner who's winning after 10 miles.

The biggest problem with whole fight scoring is how to go about doing it. Setting up the criteria.

oh hell yes. I thought "NOT AGAIN!" and grabbed for the leg for dear life. ;_; I thought I could finish the fight with the armbar, though. The next day Sarah told me I had the armbar super tight. She's so tough! Much respect.
LOL I knew it.

Not exactly the performance I was expecting from some invicta said is a star in the making.

I think Lee is gonna have trouble with anyone who isn't afraid of her striking, or who is tough enough to withstand it. She's best when she's beating up people with a similar record or worse.

Back