Invicta FC 22: Evinger vs Kunitskaya 2, PBP Discussion 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT

'Evil Princess' is the coolest nick ever, but I think another Brazilian can crusher is going to be exposed in the USA

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say she'll be exposed, but Yu Frey is likely to be better than ever. I have a feeling that training full-time has put her on another level.

I'm also curious how Yu Frey's weight cut will go. She's always lean as heck, and a fairly recent picture made her look friggin' yoked.

On my way to Kansas City!
2708.png
✈️
1f4ab.png
1f30e.png
270c.png
✌️ Shoutout to everyone @tigermuaythai my coaches, trainers, & training partners from all over the
1f30e.png
getting me ready! Thank you! Physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for war! Fastest and strongest I've ever felt, weights on point
1f44c.png
I'm excited to step into the @invictafc Cage on #march25 and display all the hard work!
1f4a5.png
1f91b.png

The fight scenes are of Jinh Yu Frey (blue) vs. Herica Tiburcio (red)

"Let's go Kansas!
2708.png
1f446.png
1f3b6.png
1f3c6.png
"

Last edited:
This is gonna be a great card. Invicta FC always delivers. For anyone here who has never seen one but stumbled into this thread out of curiosity, be sure and check it out. You never know what you're gonna witness on an Invicta card. From crazy weigh-in cosplay to a blood-soaked cage. It's always interesting in one way or another.

Did Ayaka Hamasaki's cats want to accompany her to Kansas City?

One seemed especially determined to do so!

Back