Platinum Member
Reaction score
Invicta FC 22
Scottish Rite Temple
Kansas City, MO
March 25

http://www.ufc.com/fightpass

invictia-tonya.jpg

Bantamweight title: (C)Tonya Evinger (18-5, 1NC) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (9-2, 1 NC)
Strawweight: Ayaka Hamasaki (14-1) vs. Livia Renata Souza (9-1)
Strawweight: DeAnna Bennett (8-2) vs. Jodie Esquibel (5-2)
Strawweight: Sunna Rannveig Davidsdottir (1-0) vs. Mallory Martin (1-0)
Strawweight: Kal Holliday (1-0) vs. Miranda Maverick (1-0)

http://www.sherdog.com/events/Invicta-FC-22-Evinger-vs-Kunitskaya-2-57573

1247.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My picks: (why not, I never do this)
Yana Kunitskaya
Ayaka Hamasaki
DeAnna Bennett
Janaisa Morandin - Would be happy to be wrong about this one, but I still think Frey needs more experience.
Sunna Rannveig Davidsdottir
Kal Holliday

Looks like a great card so far. Hope Kunitskaya picks up the victory again. Hamasaki vs. Souza is going to be great, hopefully it gets upgraded to an SW title fight. Also hoping Jinh, DeAnna, Davidsdottir and Holliday win their bouts. Fingers crossed for a Niedzwiedz fight announcement too!!

My picks: (why not, I never do this)
Yana Kunitskaya
Ayaka Hamasaki
DeAnna Bennett
Janaisa Morandin - Would be happy to be wrong about this one, but I still think Frey needs more experience.
Sunna Rannveig Davidsdottir
Kal Holliday
Just looked up Morandin's record on Tapology, and gonna have to disagree with you on that one. She hasn't fought anyone with Jinh's high level experience.

Kunitskay is who my heart wants, but after last fight, it's a pick em.

Same for Hamasaki vs Souza. pick em.

Just looked up Morandin's record on Tapology, and gonna have to disagree with you on that one. She hasn't fought anyone with Jinh's high level experience.

Kunitskay is who my heart wants, but after last fight, it's a pick em.

Same for Hamasaki vs Souza. pick em.

Agree on the last two being pick em's. Something about Morandin strikes me as her just being damn tough, and that is something I always respect. I like Jinh, so I would be perfectly happy seeing her win.

Really good card

Who else could be added? Maybe Roxy, Dandois, Peggy, Duke?

Can't wait for any invicta card. The women always bring exciting events. One of the main reasons I got fightpass. My 3 y/o daughter and I watch the old events together.

Really good card

Who else could be added? Maybe Roxy, Dandois, Peggy, Duke?
I'd like to see them put some featherweight fights on. They need to act like a feeder league and build some girls up for the UFC's new division.

The lack of Flyweight bouts disappoints me.

I'd like to see them put some featherweight fights on. They need to act like a feeder league and build some girls up for the UFC's new division.

latest

The UFC fucks up by going with 145 instead of 125, let them deal with it.

I'm very much looking forward to the return of the fierce Viking lady: Sunna Davidsdottir...

9 minute video on Sunna Davidsdottir, fighting out of Mjölnir Gym in Iceland (same gym as Gunnar Nelson).

Ayaka Hamasaki throwing leather at Jinh Yu Frey...

UnsteadyWelldocumentedAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Less than 1 month away and only 6 announced fights, still no flyweights. The last card originally had a lack of flyweights as well.

Back