Invicta 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz - Kansas City

I'm sorry but Julie Kedzie is like the lowkey hot teacher in high school...def would.

I'll post my ticket after win or lose (to keep in line with my current superstition) but man, if you're laying juice on KGB, I don't what to tell you. Actually I do, the girl has holes in her game that you can definitely exploit, from fight iq (closes the distance for opp even when winning on the outside) to skills (ground game).

Everybody seems to be on Modafri. Dont know much about her opponent but shes pretty terrible. Cant imagine her beating anyone at a higher level than her and you guys are pushing up D'alelios line to 1.65+.

Tiffany Time Bomb was very lucky to get that decision after she spent most of round three on her back or mounted.

So quiet, who is the hardcore here? I am a hardcore & I can not even pay attention to any fight without $$$ on the line. Let go Andrea Lee, please brain fart somewhere.

thought it was a pretty clear 29-28 van soest

Ediane Gomes looks like Frank Poncherello from CHiPs.

thought it was a pretty clear 29-28 van soest
Round 1 was the debatable round, Tiffany clearly won round 2 and lost round 3. Glad she pulled it off.

Tiffany Time Bomb was very lucky to get that decision after she spent most of round three on her back or mounted.
yea she has not translated well to mma at all. i've not seen her kickboxing, but i'm shocked she's the world champ

So quiet, who is the hardcore here? I am a hardcore & I can not even pay attention to any fight without $$$ on the line. Let go Andrea Lee, please brain fart somewhere.

oh she's capable. the thousand bucks 5d owns that used to be mine from the modafferi and d'alelio losses are proof of that

oh she's capable. the thousand bucks 5d owns that used to be mine from the modafferi and d'alelio losses are proof of that
I think Tracy win easily if she don't use submission, just position & soft GnP. But wmma, they fight with emotion, she will lose position trying to land that submission.

Who is Tracy coach? She have 1 submission win in 4 fights and she constantly going for submission....wtf. let me coach.

Back