Invicta 22 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya II - Kansas City

And the next two are gonna be dogs as well (Hamasaki and Yama Kamasutra)

Edit
Nah poor Hamasaki!

Even though the fights got worse as the card went on, this was a decent Invicta card.

Looks like Evinger will beat a couple more fighters who are outside of the Top 30, then retire. I'd be surprised if she goes to the UFC, unless a UFC fighter calls her out.

Even though the fights got worse as the card went on, this was a decent Invicta card.

Looks like Evinger will beat a couple more fighters who are outside of the Top 30, then retire. I'd be surprised if she goes to the UFC, unless a UFC fighter calls her out.

She's basically the equivalent of Matt Linland when it comes to her fighting style, her relationship with the UFC, and her stubborn attitude ... the attitude not to give in and become mainstream fighting with the UFC because she believes it will compromise some sort of her integrity. I understand it to a point, but she's making peanuts with Invicta and if she wants to leave any kind of a legacy she needs to campaign for a UFC fight..

One of those I'd like to see is her tangling with Raquel Pennington at this stage of their careers. Would be a very interesting fight for both parties. Yet, I agree with you that she never signs.

Josh Barnett went through this for a long time as well.

Parlayed Tonya at -180 and Souza -215 for +12X just 2u

I know some like Ham, but Souza is finally facing someone her own size and stylistically it favors the better grappler Souza IMO

Souza sticks to you like fucking glue and she has some crazy ass scrambles. Ham is good with her grappling as well and will probably approve hard to take down but at the end of the day I see them in gauging in a lot of scrambles with the Brazilian ending up on top if not getting the submission. Susa will also be a couple inches taller and rangier for once.

I think that Tonya is going to fucking treat the Russian like hey Frat bro trying to give her dick LOL she's out for revenge . I wouldn't want to fight miss Eviger tonight.. a.k.a. Tonya "Bam-Bam" Healy lol

Also I know that the Deanna Bennett missed the mark but at -140 I still think she is a good value. Stylistically and she's going to be much bigger.

Parlay cashesz easily. Wish I would have dumped 20 units on Tonya. I cannot believe we had her at -180 and got scared all because of the last fight. If I could have got a submission prop for foxy or round one victory, I would have hedged and put a quarter of my roll on Evinger.

As for Deanna Bennett, she continues to frustrate me. Completely apathetic and nonchalant out there was no fire in her belly whatsoever. I did believe that she won the fight on points but it was extremely close in the third round and not pulling the trigger when it is a 50-50 fyou cannot say it was a bad decision ....x i'll never bet her again though. Congratulations to the guys who did well.

Invicta 22 Net: -2.57
Evinger -183: 182.50 for 100 - 100 parlays
Hamasaki +147: 150 for 220.50
Frey: 100 parlays
Esquibel +133: 100 for 132.50
Brown: 100 parlays
parlays
50 for (paid +14.93) 38.53 evinger -335 & frey -275
50 for 36.93 evinger -335 & brown -295
50 for 41.29 frey -275 & brown -295

---

fun fights, no regrets

hamasaki flat-out quit from a short right from a 115 pound girl. pretty sad. she didn't try to fight whatsoever after it landed.

evinger did what evinger does. griiiiiind. fun scrap there.

i agreed w/esquibel 29-28, she edged rd 2/3 on the feet.. bennett is soooo awkward standing.

brown-cummings was a fun scrap. i'm done losing $ on brown.

Small win. I had tiny bets on jodie @ +180. Wanted to go bigger but i was limited to peanuts and i didnt fancy going big @ +120. I hit kunitskaya very small just cos she was +290 at a book but everywhere else less than +200.

My biggest lean was souza as i documented here. I didnt bet her tho as wanted -120 so i got greedy and missed out. I honestly think people just bet ham cos she had a + next to her odds which for me was a mistake. From tape i really liked souza here but tbf i did not think she was going to ktfo!

My biggest lean was souza as i documented here. I didnt bet her tho as wanted -120 so i got greedy and missed out. I honestly think people just bet ham cos she had a + next to her odds which for me was a mistake. From tape i really liked souza here but tbf i did not think she was going to ktfo!
Hamasaki had beaten so many bigger names and had so much more experience, that it wasn't just a + number making people lean that way. That win yesterday was Souza's biggest win. Maybe age caught up to Ham or Souza just rose to the occasion. I certainly didn't expect Ham to be knocked to so quickly or lose so decisively in any case.

Hamasaki had beaten so many bigger names and had so much more experience, that it wasn't just a + number making people lean that way. That win yesterday was Souza's biggest win. Maybe age caught up to Ham or Souza just rose to the occasion. I certainly didn't expect Ham to be knocked to so quickly or lose so decisively in any case.

I watched hams last three fights as research she was losing all three until she pulled it out the bag. She showed bad fight iq and was in trouble in each fight. I wasnt impressed.

C70EjmYX0AAJYjn.jpg

Parlay cashesz easily. Wish I would have dumped 20 units on Tonya. I cannot believe we had her at -180 and got scared all because of the last fight. If I could have got a submission prop for foxy or round one victory, I would have hedged and put a quarter of my roll on Evinger.

As for Deanna Bennett, she continues to frustrate me. Completely apathetic and nonchalant out there was no fire in her belly whatsoever. I did believe that she won the fight on points but it was extremely close in the third round and not pulling the trigger when it is a 50-50 fyou cannot say it was a bad decision ....x i'll never bet her again though. Congratulations to the guys who did well.

check in on twitter my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But yeah Bennett is a sad case, SO much potential, but I think she's in the wrong weightclass.

Back