Invicta 21 - Anderson vs Tweet - Kansas City

oh and LMAO at the montenegro fight, WHAT THE F!? the asian girl totally tapped at the end of rd 1, but i GUESSSSS it was after the bell? and then the choke at the end of rd 3.. montenegro was OUT, unconscious before the final bell, didn't move for 10 seconds AFTER the final bell, and the ref doesn't call that a technical submission!? i'd be pissed if i was that asian girl.

Thanks for sharing your bets EZFlyer.
What made you lean towards Ladd?

sorry i ran out after i posted them, and just now watched the fights.. ladd was bigger, more experienced in mma already, better hands, and i THOUGHT she'd get the better of the wrestling/positional grappling, but was wrong on that. but yea. as areaeffect said, ladd "gets it" to an extent. even if she doesn't have strong punches, she knows how to pressure people, she USUALLY understands positioning and generally has good fight IQ.

Ladd is atleast a comptent grappler who reminds me of an older version of Arya Stark.

yea i always think arya stark, hehe. what's funny is she's barely older, too.. 2 years older i think.. just doesn't seem like it, right?

They had to get Andrea Lee the worst opponent alive, just so she could get a win and Invicta can keep promoting her.

She's like the Erik Silva of Invicta FC.

she's not gonna fool me. i won't do it again. i don't care if she's -250 against a one armed woman in her next fight. i'm not unloading. i'm not falling for her flashy strikes and athletisicm!

(HOW THE HELL DID SHE LOSE TO ROXY OR D'ALELIO GODDAMNIT!?)

oh and LMAO at the montenegro fight, WHAT THE F!? the asian girl totally tapped at the end of rd 1, but i GUESSSSS it was after the bell? and then the choke at the end of rd 3.. montenegro was OUT, unconscious before the final bell, didn't move for 10 seconds AFTER the final bell, and the ref doesn't call that a technical submission!? i'd be pissed if i was that asian girl.
Completely agree with you.

Kianzad is mentally weak, coming off over a year layoff following a loss where she crumbled and quit before the fight, said she was retiring afterward, etc. (remind you of someone?). & this one is a bit of a toss up to me even if she was fully 'there'. If she's not, could be easy money

freakin nostraXUHmas over heeya~

One of the coolest finishes....surprise sub at the end was amazing. Very lame call to have it go to the cards. Goes against the spirit of what mma is.

Legendary referee John McCarthy told MMA Fighting on Saturday night that the rule is if the fight finishes with an athlete unconscious in a submission, the result is a submission victory for the athlete applying the submission.

Hopefully they'll turn the outcomes into Haga wins by submission.

I don't think I've ever had a minus result at an Invicta event, yesterday I just had one play but still. My gut feeling is that this is the result for the most of us, is it because their fights are easier to cap or because we can't get cute with props and rounds but just play the MLs? This is the opposite from the WMMA in ufc which just is a black hole of money for the most of us.

I don't think I've ever had a minus result at an Invicta event, yesterday I just had one play but still. My gut feeling is that this is the result for the most of us, is it because their fights are easier to cap or because we can't get cute with props and rounds but just play the MLs? This is the opposite from the WMMA in ufc which just is a black hole of money for the most of us.

Ehhh idk about that. More options for good capper = better. Thrre is much higher juice, too. It was slightly less juice yesterday because Bm added odds. Very often 5d is the only option and they can do high juice if they want

as someone in the PBP thread said, 'even when an asian chokes out their opponent, they still lose by decision' :D

Ehhh idk about that. More options for good capper = better. Thrre is much higher juice, too. It was slightly less juice yesterday because Bm added odds. Very often 5d is the only option and they can do high juice if they want

I know you are right, but so share my feeling that we are generally better at the Invicta events than others? Or I just forgot about something that happens two months ago where we alla lost all bankrolls.

Im pretty sure my stats are Invicta > UFC > Everything else, I I honestly have no idea why.

It has to be that the bookies are operating with less objective data and therefore are making mistakes when setting the price.

Combine bad lines from the bookie with casual bettors making bad plays on familiar "names" and you have the perfect storm for an objective independent thinking capper who is willing to do the research.

Back