Invicta 21 - Anderson vs Tweet - Kansas City

well it's clear guys, the only way to play wmma is dogs.

Profit, sweet
Tweet for the red panty night

I love Invicta.

Tweet making me a fan here ....even if she loses.

I legit fell asleep in between fights #WMMA, just went back and saw the head kick finish, good call guys with the phillips fade.

my £40 parlay of letson/anderson hits for £148 return. £108 profit on a non-ufc night is always good.

Anderson looked terrible to me defensively. No variation in her 1,2 combo's which could get countered by any decent boxer.

Holly, GDR, and Cyborg beat her comfortably.

Anderson looked terrible to me defensively. No variation in her 1,2 combo's which could get countered by any decent boxer.

Holly, GDR, and Cyborg beat her comfortably.

She hasn't really been doing it that long. Holm/GDR have been at the top of striking-specific arts for over a decade, and Cybro is Cybro. It's madness, but that's where hype (and an empty division) gets ya

Hopefully Holm / GDR are playable if that fight is actually made (I'll believe it when it happens)

+0.575 units for me.
I love Invicta.
And I just felt in love with that Celine Haga haha.

Anyway I really hope Haga sets a complaint and the verdict gets changed to a No Contest at least.

Invicta 21 Net: +308.50
tweet +350: 30 for 105
pa'aluhi +135: 150 for 202.50
Letson +240: 40 for 96
ladd -195: 78 for 40

---

i'll take it for sure, great stuff for a small invicta card.

lol @ the letson KO, came out of nowhere...

ladd dominant, i was sweating decision cause of my bad luck lately, but should've been 30-27 and was on 2 cards

pa'aluhi even easier than i thought.. what a line as a dog, what a line. great takedown, great pass, great pressure. kianzad does have some quit in her, man, it's true.

tweet ALMOST freakin pulled that shit off.. anderson is so plodding.. she's toast against a really good striker IMO, even tho she's a huge 145 with a great wingspan and good strength/leverage in the clinch.. but man, she got rocked a LOT in rd 1, i actually gave tweet that round. but i knew this was never going 5 so didn't matter. props to anderson for pushing thru in rd 2 and just going for it, i guess.

Back