Invicta 19 - Maia vs Modaferri - Kansas City

yep, rd 3 was split

but to my surprise, rd 1 was split, too

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I DIDN'T GET FUCKING ROBBED ON A SPLIT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. Fuck that feels good.

how was is not all maia? roxy hit nothing but air and some kicks that could not even knock out a fly :D

it was clear to me. maia outlanded her and the strikes were much cleaner

Round 5 was def close but right person won. Roxy let her have a real strong last min - 90 seconds or so

3u Maia (Invicta) @ -150 +2.01
0.5u Schwartz (Invicta) @ +325 +2.1u

+4.11u
profit from Invicta going into tomorrow's UFC. Not bad <mma4>

Think everyone else made profit too, congrats all

it was clear to me. maia outlanded her and the strikes were much cleaner

First let me say that I thought Maia won that round and that fight. With that said, if Roxy would have hit that takedown with little offense aftewards in Rd 5, she would have likely got the nod for the round. Maia didn't really have that much in round 5 offensively.

Edit: And I also think Rd 5 could have been the swing round instead of Rd 3....

well, we disagree, i thought was was clear. i am assuming the 48-47 roxy judge gave her 1/2/3, with rd 1 being a bad score

£93 profit for a night with no research mainly for entertainment value. already put it on an outrageous parlay for tomorrow.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I DIDN'T GET FUCKING ROBBED ON A SPLIT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS. Fuck that feels good.
Every post you made as you sweated these juiced favorites on this Invicta card says "Please don't let me bet on women", lol. Sounds like most of us won though. Just wish I bet against Tiffany Van Soest instead of passing!

Invicta 19 Net: +403.19
Maia -210: 105 for 50 - 50 parlay
hamasaki -153: 152.50 for 100
aldana: 150 parlays
medeiros -137: 250 for 181.88
schwartz +230: 10 for 23

parlays
50 for 48.31 aldana -270 & maia -230
50 for xx aldana -270
& TBD
50 for xx aldana -270 & TBD
---

i'll take it.. wish i didn't puss out and hedge some off of medeiros.

two carryover parlays cause i'm dumb and didn't just play aldana straight.

Back