Introducing Cagecraft: Nothing Fancy, Just Fundamentals

Hey guys, I've been getting asked for awhile (years) if I have my own blog. I finally got around to making one.

http://cagecraft.net/

It's exactly what it sounds like, a blog dedicated purely to the craft of cage fighting. This is the only post I'm gonna make to shamelessly promote it, otherwise I'll still be posting here as usual and just adding a link to make it easier to find my work. Check it out guys, please let me know if you have any feedback! For those who don't give a shit, I'll leave you with one of my favorite gifs just so you can't say this was a complete waste of your time.

Came looking for a gif in a cage...left feeling disappointed.

So...you got to fight sinister now, right?

Sinister would be the final boss. He'd have to fight @Discipulus first.

So...you got to fight sinister now, right?

Is that how this works?

If I win I'll post the video with a dissertation about my technical genius.

If I lose I delete this comment and all evidence.

I read few posts and I have to say I am very impressed. Especially with the Aldo footwork converted to take down defence.

I read few posts and I have to say I am very impressed. Especially with the Aldo footwork converted to take down defence.

Thanks man, that's one of my favorite things I've written! Though that may have something to do with Aldo being my favorite fighter

From what I've read there is quality content and it's well-written. Not a surprise based off of your posts. I'll have to read the rest.

From what I've read there is quality content and it's well-written. Not a surprise based off of your posts. I'll have to read the rest.

Thanks! And there will be more posted soon.

JayElectra?

Is that how this works?

If I win I'll post the video with a dissertation about my technical genius.

If I lose I delete this comment and all evidence.
Sinister would be the final boss. He'd have to fight @Discipulus first.
If you do well, you unlock the secret bosses: Spacetime, Wiz Cool C, Karatestylist, Payak, John South

The system's rigged, so they all have unlimited health, and spam "attacks"

If you do well, you unlock the secret bosses: Spacetime, Wiz Cool C, Karatestylist, Payak, John South

The system's rigged, so they all have unlimited health, and spam "attacks"

Jokes aside if I beat Wiz do I get to claim his harem of Asian fan girls for myself?

Jokes aside if I beat Wiz do I get to claim his harem of Asian fan girls for myself?
lol @ harem of asian chicks from that guy. Dude's lucky to have even 1. If so, its for dat dere green card

lol @ harem of asian chicks from that guy. Dude's lucky to have even 1. If so, its for dat dere green card

Nah bro, his hands aren't the only things that are hard as iron

Back